• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal: The only PL Invincible club

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yes, I know. You should stop supporting so many teams.

Just calling it as it is, Fabinho has dominated the league last season and a half. Got more strings to his bow than Gilberto did.

Also as much as I love Pires I don’t know how you can bench two players who’ve already scored more goals this year than he did in the whole of 2003/04.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
But neither could score against Watford, which means they are out of the invincible talk.

Lehmann
Lauren Campbell Toure Cole
Freddie Silva Vieira Pires
Bergkamp Henry
And that squad only played some where around 3 times together that whole season.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Wow. Seems Petit is into a bit of self loathing here. Strange comments to make. So he reckons there is something special about this Liverpool team, whereas he didn't see it with the invincibles. Yet the former so far hasn't done a single thing which hasn't been done before. While the latter went unbeaten for a season, the definition of special. Maybe the word 'special' has a different meaning to him.

Reactions: A_G

say yes

forum master baiter
For me:
Allison
TAA - VVD - Campbell - Cole
Fabinho - Vieira
Salah - Bergkamp - Mane
Henry
If you’re trying to make an XI that works together, rather than just picking the best player for each position, then I’d drop Salah for Pires and move Mane to the right.

But yeah, otherwise looks spot on.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom