• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal tickets i bought on Craigslist

Aldas Daugela

I live in the USA and recently received two membership cards from craigslist for the arsenal-bayern game on march 7th. They came in as junior gunners membership cards, but i am an adult and the person i am going with is also an adult.

The seller said "I've been going to the Emirates since it's opened, I've never had a problem. The tickets are adult tickets, the only reason I have junior cards is because they get access to the bigger games straight away. You won't have any problems."

I thought the stewards get a notification when they scan the junior cards and then check your age. Is this guy scamming me or will i be able to get in?

Please let me know!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
No idea how strict they are surrounding that... Could even come down to the steward you get.

If concerned maybe you could swap them on the night with someone with a kid who whats to sit in the family section?

Latest posts

Top Bottom