Arsenal Tickets

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by thegame24, Dec 20, 2003.

1. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

hey is there any easy way of finding out when tickets go on general sale?

i get bored of goin on the the arsenal site checking all the time, do they have some text service or email when they tell ya when tickets go on sale?

i am desparate to go see my boys live again, the 2 games in 10 years IS NOT GOOD.

PS: ive calmed down from our draw today, its all gravy we are the best team in the premiership we will come back with a VENGEANCE!

2. XxGoonaStuxX

XxGoonaStuxX New Member

Its gay, I always check it rare they go on general sale :(
    Arsenal have a service where they can text you for tickets etc but you have to be registered for ticketmaster and that has a FAT waiting list aswell :(

3. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

bollox. thanks any way.

4. Nasso

Nasso New Member

This season there have been quite a few on general sale - at the moment they're selling Leeds (FA Cup) and Everton away - both on general. Dynamo Kiev, Locomotive Moscow, Blackburn, Wolves and Midlesbrough all went on general too, plus the Carling Cup games vs Rotherham and Wolves. It doesn't take a lot of effort to check once a day, does it? You'd better get them online via credit card though, cause getting through to ticketmaster by phone is nigh to impossible. Good luck!

5. XxGoonaStuxX

XxGoonaStuxX New Member

Cheers Nasso. I am checking mostly everyday now aways :)

6. jeremiesgirl

jeremiesgirl New Member

I'm like you XXGoonaStuXX it would be nice to be alerted when their tickets go on general sale as I always seem to miss out. Us non-members have to suffer :cry: I do try to check most days but when I'm not working I don't always have enough time to go on the net - I need a laptop!

7. Henry's Girl

Henry's Girl New Member

For a few quid(like 200pounds each), i can send you all alerts :wink:

8. Rupert

Rupert New Member