• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,129

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3 very underwhelming targets, we’d be better off giving Nelson, amaechi, and saka a chance.
Pavon and Cengiz are not underwhelming they would be good signing for any top 6 sides would be delighted if we get get them both

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think Pavon is a bit underwhelming, would love Cengiz though

Tend to agree, I was obsessed with Pavon a few years ago because he did remind me so much of Alexis, however after watching him in the world cup and few other clips he doesn't seem to be as exciting as I thought he would be. However there could still be a huge player in there.

I'd absolutely love Under, think he'll be genuine world class in a few years.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Y'all need to watch Pavon play for Boca Juniors, either in Superliga Argentina or Copa Libertadores, instead of relying on YouTube videos and World Cup cameos. He's really good. Lighting pace (Aubameyang-like), great at taking on defenders, deft first touch, terrific movement off the ball, excellent at pressing in the final third. Maybe needs to work on his shot selection and finishing.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Y'all need to watch Pavon play for Boca Juniors, either in Superliga Argentina or Copa Libertadores, instead of relying on YouTube videos and World Cup cameos. He's really good. Lighting pace (Aubameyang-like), great at taking on defenders, deft first touch, terrific movement off the ball, excellent at pressing in the final third. Maybe needs to work on his shot selection and finishing.

YouTube videos only make players look better than they are, if you watch a YouTube video of a player and think he's sh*t then he must be. :lol:

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Well, if you've concluded that Pavon is crap from watching YouTube videos, then you're doing it wrong. :D

It was the YouTube videos of him that made me obsessed with him a few years back, but since actually watching him he didn't give me that excitement I thought he would.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It was the YouTube videos of him that made me obsessed with him a few years back, but since actually watching him he didn't give me that excitement I thought he would.

But have you watched him for Boca Juniors and not just in his limited time in early caps at the World Cup? Watch him for Boca.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

But have you watched him for Boca Juniors and not just in his limited time in early caps at the World Cup? Watch him for Boca.

Yeah like I say I only caught a few games, a few for Boca as well like the finals vs River Plate. Theres definitely a player in there tho.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
YouTube videos only make players look better than they are, if you watch a YouTube video of a player and think he's sh*t then he must be. :lol:

I remember watching one of Torreira's videos and though he wont make it bigger then Sampa.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
David Alaba would indeed be a dickthickening signing and not an impossible one if we get CL. Hopefully Emery read Bild..

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Not a summer 2019 transfer rumor, per se, but David Alaba has told Bild that he'd like to play in Spain or England in the future and that he was a childhood Arsenal fan, adding “When you've been an Arsenal fan as a kid you will be one your whole life in some way.”

His contract runs for two more years, until 2021.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...Alaba-admits-tempted-Premier-League-move.html

An interesting thing to ponder.
Mixed feelings about him. Used to love him in his early days but the last few years he hasn’t impressed me for Bayern.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Mixed feelings about him. Used to love him in his early days but the last few years he hasn’t impressed me for Bayern.

He'd be the best left back in the league. If he comes to England, we'd want him in our team rather than City or Chelsea's.

Very unlikely to happen though.

ChefMan21

Alaba is a dream signing - pretty well at the top of my list anyway. Feels achievable in some ways (as opposed to Messi etc).

With him, you kind of just wind him up, throw him on the field somewhere, and watch the destruction. A bit like a toy. Shame those comments weren't a real come and get me.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Alaba is a dream signing - pretty well at the top of my list anyway. Feels achievable in some ways (as opposed to Messi etc).

With him, you kind of just wind him up, throw him on the field somewhere, and watch the destruction. A bit like a toy. Shame those comments weren't a real come and get me.

When have we as a club ever acted on a come & get me plea?

The moment a player declares an interest in playing for, or profess to have supported us as a youngster with dreams of playing for us, we immediately distance ourselves from said player :lol:

ChefMan21

When have we as a club ever acted on a come & get me plea?

The moment a player declares an interest in playing for, or profess to have supported us as a youngster with dreams of playing for us, we immediately distance ourselves from said player :lol:
Too true. New management and all (and it's Alaba, so...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom