• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Juventus, 17/12/2022 (6pm kick off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Catching bullets even from my boy Boon now...

tumblr_ovytm1KweV1rrkahjo6_540.gif

...sad day.
Blaming reiss injury on you as well :mad:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ESR i hope he also comeback early I'm surprised he took no part in those games he back to full training he someone who scores at least. Eddie need to play his game just don't force it to be all around striker

Hopefully the club don't take forever to sign players the more early they signed the better.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
We did much better against Lyon and Milan who were both stronger teams on paper, didn’t have Jesus then either. Difference is it was in sunny and hot Dubai. This was in a -1 degree night in London. I know many people don’t pay attention to these things but we’re not so good in cold weather and it shows.
Last 2 seasons we were better during the cold months though.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Yeah covid season, our resurgence started from December. Remember the famous table since December 2020?

Last season we were doing decently as well during these months.

Hmm not sure. I’d like to compare our record from February to May vs October to January in the past 3 seasons. I feel as if we generally do better in warmer weather but if you’re right then fair enough I could be wrong.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh well, who gives a **** really...Nelson getting injured is worse, than losing a friendly game.

Only worry is how dependant our style of play is on Jesus and Zinchenko playing, can't really play that way without them...so might have to tweak a few things for West Ham.

We NEED Champions League football next season...so if we do fall away from a title fight is understandable, anything less than Top Four is completely unacceptable (even with the injuries) we are in too good a position to lose that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

ESR i hope he also comeback early I'm surprised he took no part in those games he back to full training he someone who scores at least. Eddie need to play his game just don't force it to be all around striker

Hopefully the club don't take forever to sign players the more early they signed the better.
No need to risk ESR or Zinchenko, there's still over a week to the next game, and they have had problems for a long time.

Let's hope Danilo (or someone) & Mudryk join 1st January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No need to risk ESR or Zinchenko, there's still over a week to the next game, and they have had problems for a long time.

Let's hope Danilo (or someone) & Mudryk join 1st January.
I really thought ESR going to come back after he traveled to Dubai but likely not ready. We don't have much choice here saka and Martinelli need to stay fit the backups are shocking and not in level required the club must bring at least one attacker in January or tow if Eddie struggled so when ESR back at least we'll have firepower from the bench

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We did much better against Lyon and Milan who were both stronger teams on paper, didn’t have Jesus then either. Difference is it was in sunny and hot Dubai. This was in a -1 degree night in London. I know many people don’t pay attention to these things but we’re not so good in cold weather and it shows.
Next step is to move the Emirates to Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom