• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Olympiakos Match Ratings

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Fabianksi - 7
Gilbert - 6
Silvestre - 7
Bartley - 7
Cruise - 5.5
Song - 8
Ramsey - 8
Merida - 7.5
Wilshere - 5.5
Walcott - 5
Vela - 5.5

Biggus

Established Member
atmosphere said:
I thought Silvestre did well yesterday.

I guess he just gets marked down by default, eh?
Yep for being a useless ex-Man U reject he starts on -5. :|

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
asajoseph said:
I'm looking forward to seeing Sunu again, after his cameo yesterday.
I also thought he did very well. The type of player I would have preferred to start the game with since his extreme workrate is bundled with quite good technique. He's able to both hold the ball up and to create.

Sunu and Bartley were - apart from Ramsey, Song and Silvestre who are already established in the first team - the ones that impressed me the most. Bartley was a bit unfortunate to screw up at their goal, but I doubt he'll do that ever again in his career. Hopefully it's lesson learned. He had a very good game otherwise. The lad's a natural leader too. Very vocal and proactive, and his head didn't drop an inch after the incident.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom