• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Video Compilations

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunners13arsenal

Hello everyone, just wanted to make a place where you guys can post your Arsenal - Video links so that we can all enjoy watching them.

I myself have also made some Arsenal Video's, here are a few of my Compilations, i hope you enjoy watching them as i did making them :)

to watch them too :)

-Modedit: See below-

nazo

Established Member
http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4899

'No posts regarding obtaining online goal clips are allowed

All Arsenal goal or match clips are copyright and sole property of Arsenal and Granada and their trading without prior permission from either of those two is illegal. Arsenal Mania does not have nor is seeking to obtain such permission and as a result does not condone the trading or downloading of these clips. Any posts regarding them will be deleted and the user dealt with accordingly. Besides you can get goal clips for Arsenal matches by going to Arsenal.com and joining Arsenal Plus. Is £3.99 a month really so expensive?'

This thread will eventually be locked. Please read the forum rules before posting. Thank you. :)

On another note, those are some quality clips, good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom