• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Barcelona | CL QF | Wed 31 March 19:45 | ITV1

ricky1985

Established Member
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona

Now, that was quick, SA Gunner!

I let out a big roar when they came out of the pot. Can't wait, it'll be a great game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Lyon vs Bordeaux

Bayern vs Man United

Arsenal vs Barcelona

Inter vs CSKA

Semis

W2 vs W1

W4 vs W3

Lancelot

Established Member

Can't wait for the actual match. I have a good feeling that we are going to win this tie.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Wow, amazing draw. I couldnt believe it.. its going to be massive.

GUNNNERRRSSSSS!!!!

PS: Feel bad we will be playing against TH14 though :(

TomasCR

Established Member

These two against each other two times, the best game the world has ever seen anyone? ;)

It was always going to be them or United anyway.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

I am more pissed with United easy route to finals that our tough draw.

No matter if we beat Barca and Inter, we still have small chance of beating those scums in the final. Which would make it even worse than 2006.

lagos

Established Member

Lancelot said:
Can't wait for the actual match. I have a good feeling that we are going to win this tie.

wish I could share your enthusiasm, the worst possible team we could get. I sense a humiliation!

Sol man

Titi will get a great reception but I am hopeful of a win. It's a bit harder because we are at home in the first leg but if we can do the impossible and win the first leg without conceding then I believe we can pose a huge threat to Barca.

Top Bottom