• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Start Pepe, Balogun and Azeez, nice 3-3 draw, finish 8th, tell Bissouma this is his home, tell Potter he can make this a fortress.

LAST GAME OF THE WORST SEASON I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY 14 YEARS ON THIS PLANET LETS GO !!!!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's been dreadful. I remember the mid 80s and the 94/95 season, but it never felt as drab as this. You'd think next season couldn't possibly be worse....

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think Welbeck will even be fit enough to play in this :(

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely no excuse to not play Azeez and Balogun. Win and we get the rejects, rejects cup. Draw and we likely finish above Everton and/or Sp**s anyway. Lose and we still finish top half.

Leno
Chambers Holding Gabriel Tierney
Partey Azeez
Pepe ESR Martinelli
Balogun​

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Swear to go if he starts Dani Ceballos or Ødegaard here....

Literally no sense in getting them ready for Madrid, specially Dani.

Would love to lose here. I just don't want the distraction, the squad and travel management that comes with being in the Europa Conference league and having to play against Bratislava FC or Ararat Armenia.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Would love to lose here. I just don't want the distraction, the squad and travel management that comes with being in the Europa Conference league and having to play against Bratislava FC or Ararat Armenia.
Mate thats a little disrepecful if you dont mind me saying so.

Ararat Armenia have a rich tapestry of history stretching all the way back to their founding year of 2017.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Then we’ll end up getting knocked out by CSKA Ribcage or Dynamo Carpets in the semis.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Mate thats a little disrepecful if you dont mind me saying so.

Ararat Armenia have a rich tapestry of history stretching all the way back to their founding year of 2017.

Swore I ordered some tapestry from them for my summer home before they spun off into a football team...

GDeep™

League is very weak
Worst season I have ever season, worst results i have ever season, the worst football I have ever seen. By January our domestic season was finished, then we didn’t even score a goal against a poor Villarreal after beating 47 pub teams like Dundalk or whatever to get in that position.

Had to watch El Neny abit too much, the guy is shocking. Even Partey looked poor if we’re being honest. Auba seems to have lost all joy knowing nobody is going to create anything.

Bellerin and Leno have one foot out, Dani was poor all season, Willian just scored his first goal, Arteta signed Cedric but used every other player available behind Cedric lmao, guy used Bellerin, AMN, and now Chambers before Cedric ffs. Pepe had a good finish to last season but was dropped at the start of this season for no reason, Laca started the season with 3 goals in 3 games but was dropped for the next game lol.

Been a car crash for me. Glads it’s going to be all over, and unless we sign some top players, I’m done.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta won't use Bolagun Azeez when he know there is chsnce for Europe even if the most poverty one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom