• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You’re one of the most rabid too, no? You’re done with Micky.
No, there are clearly levels to this. I’m not one of those types that have been gagging for us to lose ‘nothing games’ and finish as low as we can so they can cry-w@nk themselves into oblivion.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta do love play one of attacking mid on wings I'm not fan of it neither ESR or ode have ability to play on wings

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No, there are clearly levels to this. I’m not one of those types that have been gagging for us to lose ‘nothing games’ and finish as low as we can so they can cry-w@nk themselves into oblivion.
No, you're too busy gagging at your body odour

GDeep™

League is very weak
That’s true, I’ll give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom