• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I'm not disappointed we're not in that Conference League nonsense.

Arteta now has a week between games for the majority of next season. Let's see what he's made of.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

shouldn't use VAR excuse but we been robbed few times this season but despite this that postive table to look. i'm confident with few good signings and our young players carry on their good displays we'll compete for top 4 Arteta need to help himself and don't try be poor man pep.

Tbf every team can do this for every season, point to stupid losses, we're not unique. We finished 8th cos we didn't create enough chances and score enough goals. Simple as.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tbf every team can do this for every season, point to stupid losses, we're not unique. We finished 8th cos we didn't create enough chances and score enough goals. Simple as.
that period from October and December really hurt us and put is in near impossible situation i mean even with var robbing us if we win few matches in this period we'd be in better position. going 7 games winless run it's always going to cost you.

Jakarta

Leicester are a mid table side heavily backed by refs. Glad to see they’ve bottled things, Rodgers is one of the most overrated manager out there currently.

Cant believe they bottled it again.

But still we should def tap up Rodgers if Arteta gets the sack. I like his style of play and the way he trusts in youth.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
What is there to be upset about?
Finishing below tottenham, them going to overtake us on the UEFA coefficient table for the foreseeable future and Chelsea getting UCL which means they can compete for players like Haaland.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Kos ruined it by going on strike tbf.

True, but the club was a mess at that time, we don't know what was going on. For all we know Kos was justified in doing that. From everything we know about him there's nothing to suggest he's a bad character. He was a great player for us.

Luiz plays 2 seasons here and gets a dedicated speech while Kos leaves through the back door? That ain't right.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Finishing below tottenham, them going to overtake us on the UEFA coefficient table for the foreseeable future and Chelsea getting UCL which means they can compete for players like Haaland.

Fair enough, genuine concerns.

But I feel we brought it on ourselves and I feel and the club needs to pull financial strings to get us back, nothing else.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Greetings to all the sp*rs voyeurs on this thread hoping to mainline some salty gooner tears from having the proverbial last minute rug pulled from our "European" fuzball aspirations.

You should know that the majority truly, honestly, dont care about missing this competition (we obviously miss basking in the glory of st totteringham's day)

It has been a sh1t season though :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom