• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

shouldn't use VAR excuse but we been robbed few times this season but despite this that postive table to look. i'm confident with few good signings and our young players carry on their good displays we'll compete for top 4 Arteta need to help himself and don't try be poor man pep.
ThE dEcisIoNs bAlaNce oUt OVeR tHe SeASOn!

Since VAR was implemented, I think it has made decisions in our favor around a grand total of 2 times. Me thinks investigation into who they appoint to sit in the VAR room for our games is in order.

GDeep™

League is very weak
it's pretty clear the players have a genuine affection for David, and probably were glad to see the back of Mesut

pretty much the way I feel too
It’s not a social club or something where everyone is friends and in for a good time. One won 4 FA Cups, which no player has ever done, nearly broke Henry’s stats record, while the other was part of two horrendous seasons where we finished mid table.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Tbh they were punching way above their weight.

Poor squad depth & an aging Vardy.
I would have said that too if they were up and down during the season or had key injuries in the run in. But they weren't. Apart from the last 2 match days they have been in the top 4 all season. Crucially as well they had a fully fit squad to choose from today.

The fact they collapse when close to the finishing line not once but twice in a row in spectacular fashion points this being a bottle job than anything else.

amigo

Interesting how we manage to win 4 games in a row when all the pressure is off and they’re effectively friendlies.

well by interesting, I mean insulting. Have no faith in this team and management until they can actually make these guys stop crumbling when it matters.
Five actually. And we were always still in the Europa/conference race till the dying minutes so you can't call them complete dead rubbers.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Why is Luiz getting a 10 times better sending off than Özil?
  • He kept his Friday passive aggressive tweets to a minimum.
  • His camp didn't leak stories to the press (leaks seem to have stopped now?)
  • Didn't drop the club into a political storm for an albeit worthy issue but one that nobody of prominence, anywhere wanted to publicly back.
  • If its of any comfort, apparently the Özil video was longer than Luiz

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ancelotti incredible manager. Wanted by many at Arsenal. Magisterial, the way he has led Everton to 10th place. Can't argue with that.
Mourinho incredible manager. Wanted by many at Arsenal. Magisterial, the way he has ruined Sp**s.

A cheque book manager, he had no experience with a club spending 6th and it showed. He insulted Arsène after 20 years in the top 4 with a club spending similar. He couldn't manage 1 year.

Tom Mix

If anyone thinks us being out of Europe means an exciting title challenge, think again. A year out of Europe will be exactly that, a year out of Europe. We'll be lucky to scrape back into the Europa League next season.

In a few seasons, unless there is a change at the top, we will all be dreaming of the Europa Conference League like we now dream of 4th place after laughing at Wenger for so many years.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

shouldn't use VAR excuse but we been robbed few times this season but despite this that postive table to look. i'm confident with few good signings and our young players carry on their good displays we'll compete for top 4 Arteta need to help himself and don't try be poor man pep.

Every team in the league can play this game, why only do a correct points total for us? This is also a useless exercise because who knows what the knock on effects would be. Luiz isn't sent off against Wolves but then costs us a different game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom