• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal 'vs' Chelsea's $$$

Aussie

Established Member
If you look at Chelsa's team and just how much money they have spent on their team buy that i mean buying players and then look at how much money Arsenal has spent to gather our entire team with the likes of Viera and Henry. It just shows that for Chelsa to win the leaugue they need to buy it and they cant even do that. It will me a lot more if we win the leugue as we have worked hard for it over the years and havent got some russian mafia millionaire to buy our club and buy the title for us.

I would be intrested to see how much money has been spent on our side if anyone has the tranfer details.

KoLo28

Of the subject about us and money, I know Fulham spent 1% of what Chelsea spent and they could have easily got a results against them.

Money does not bring happiness or the title.

KoLo28

Plus we spent about 1% of what they did before the season, Jens Lehmann, thats it. They spent over 100 million pounds... We've beaten them plus we're above them enough said.

Aussie

Established Member
when we bought henry and Vieira they werent superstars either that just shows how little we have spent

Andrew

KoLo28 said:
Plus we spent about 1% of what they did before the season, Jens Lehmann, thats it. They spent over 100 million pounds... We've beaten them plus we're above them enough said.

Only in alphabetical order though! 8)

Aussie

Established Member
Andrew said:
KoLo28 said:

Only in alphabetical order though! 8)

Still we are ahead

I always like the fact that we start on top at the start of the season

KoLo28

lol, if it was like that at the end of the season, but it was 1st and 2nd, would we win because our club starts with A ?

Andrew

KoLo28 said:
lol, if it was like that at the end of the season, but it was 1st and 2nd, would we win because our club starts with A ?

Nope. It would go into a play-off I believe. It almost happened to Celtic and Rangers last season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom