• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@DJ_Markstar and @Melquiades - Thanks for pointing out the blatant agenda posting and logical somersaults being committed here on A-M. If we continue to progress it will become even more epic. Like a online football forum Cirque de Soleil with @Makingtrax as its chief acrobat... 😂
You've got an obsession with 'agendas.'. A man can't even praise the players without someone pointing out its to get at the manager in some subtle way. Crazy stuff @Melquiades ?

I have no agenda against Arteta. I just didn't think 8th, 8th and 5th was very good for a team like Arsenal. But I did think continuous top 4 was excellent. You on other hand thought continuous top 4 was sh!t and posted against the manager and thought 8th, 8th, 5th was marvelous and praised the manager. Now if we're talking agenda's . . . boom! :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You've got an obsession with 'agendas.'. A man can't even praise the players without someone pointing out its to get at the manager in some subtle way. Crazy stuff @Melquiades ?

I have no agenda against Arteta. I just didn't think 8th, 8th and 5th was very good for a team like Arsenal. But I did think continuous top 4 was excellent. You on other hand thought continuous top 4 was sh!t and posted against the manager and thought 8th, 8th, 5th was marvelous and praised the manager. Now if we're talking agenda's . . . boom! :lol:
:drool: Mental gymnastics of the highest order. What I like about you Traxy is that you are an ideologue through and through. Adhering to a set of beliefs and refuting anything that would cause you to change those beliefs. You twist and turn and somersault your way to ensure your view is "correct". Proper Stalinesque efforts. This is why I like you. A proper A-M character and why I wanted you to get "Trusted" status! That and the fact you don't curse! Much better than a **** like me! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom