• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Lincoln City Sat 11/3/17 17:30 GMT | FA Cup Quarter final, BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There was no other way that strike was going in without a deflection. Nearly every player was in the box.

mm76

Yer Da
Nobody is complaining about Barca winning ugly and cheating to get past PSG.

i think a lot of people are actually (including Wenger who cited both our Bayern game adn teh Barca PSG game as a reason to have video replays to help referees) but i get your point

mm76

Yer Da
i want us to be drawn at home against Citeh in the semis, on the basis that it gives us a 0.1% chance of winning

i then hope we get Chelski in the final - they'll win of course, but the alternative is not worth thinking about...

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
i want us to be drawn at home against Citeh in the semis, on the basis that it gives us a 0.1% chance of winning

i then hope we get Chelski in the final - they'll win of course, but the alternative is not worth thinking about...
I agree, I couldn't bear us losing to Sp**s or Moany. I'd hate for Wenger to suffer another defeat at the hands of him. We could win of course, but I don't want to take the chance.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Tottenham look the best draw at the moment if Kane's injury is as bad as it looked.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Let's face it, none of the semis is going to be easy for any team. Despite all the criticism of teams playing weakened sides, all teams in the semis are in the top 5/ 6 in the PL.

mm76

Yer Da

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, just remembered it's at Wembley, meaning 50% of tickets to 'the football family ' and no home advantage - ffs...

Last edited:

CHOPS

I think it's a great draw for us really didn't want the Spuds or the Chavs we seem to play well at Wembley not lost too many there lately be nice to get to final after such a disappointing season in the EPL and the other two Cups.

Impact

Established Member
Harry Kane is a big loss for Sp**s. They'll find it difficult to replace his goals. Would have preferred them to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom