• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Lincoln City Sat 11/3/17 17:30 GMT | FA Cup Quarter final, BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ok, the date and time has been confirmed, so I'm starting a thread. The last 8 teams are one step away from a semi final at Wembley, the mighty Arsenal are one of them, battling to win a 13th FA Cup which would be the most by any single team. An FA Cup game is never easy, especially when you get to the last 8. We need to treat it like it's our last chance for silverware this season, because lets face it, it is!

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Call me crazy but I would stick Özil up front as a striker and have Alexis move into the #10 role. At least this way we'd be playing with 3 midfielders.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I am normally cautious about predicting an easy win when we play so-called inferior opposition, but I honestly think we will with this tie. It might not be with a shedful of goals but I am sure we will win. I hope the club doesn't underestimate them and play a ridiculously weakened side, we should be OK if we afford them some respect.

Last edited:

CHOPS

It'll be the same hype like Sutton all over Lincoln to pull it off,I don't think they will I'd love us to obliterate them but I think we'll win comfortably 3-0 should do it!

coolaa

Since cazorla is out for the rest of the season, my 1st 11 and bench would be as below for all remaining games:

Cech
Bellerin holding kos Monreal
Ox Xhaka
Perez Sanchez welbeck
Giroud

Ospina, mustafi, Gibbs, Walcott, Özil, eleny, iwobi

Holding, kos, giroud, welbeck provide height in set piece.

Perez and sanhcez are good finisher, giroud and welbeck can provide vital goals.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I purposely started this early so we could quickly switch attention from the CL. Anyway, the last round was also started after the draw!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Would like to see 4-3-3 again in this match, don't care who actually plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom