• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
No thanks to this game.

Strangely I can't sell my tickets on the exchange this game either. The button mysteriously vanished from the website.

Wryer

The toxicity has reached a point where the result don't any more. We keep plunging to new lows that the previous lows seems innocuous.

The atmosphere in the stadium will be absolutely crushing.

Divided_Pie

- Play 4-2-3-1; the team is built around Özil so don't play him wide
- Rest Kos, Bellerin, Monreal, and Ramsey so they're all fit/rested for Europa
- Elneny needs to start to give the midfield some stability (can't believe I am saying that). Xhaka sits as he is a liability when pressed
- Wilshere needs to play as a DLP... he is useless on the wing with his lack of pace and inability to score goals. At least from deep he can help against the press and carry the ball upfield
- Put AMN at RB which is looking to be his best position at least at Arsenal
- Play Holding over Chambers as he has more potential
- Give Kolasinac a good run at LB to see if he needs replacing in summer
- Play Özil, Mhki, and PEA together so they can build chemistry
- Give Nelson the start over Iwobi, who has had his chances and failed to impress

Cech
AMN - Mustafi - Holding - Kolasinac
Elneny - Wilshere
Mhki - Özil - Nelson
Aubameyang

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Which of the top teams in the top 5 leagues carve out an out and out number 10 role from midfield like we do? Is it any wonder we struggle to control games and get countered with ease against top sides when our entire midfield is attack minded midfielders?

Jae

No thanks to this game.

Strangely I can't sell my tickets on the exchange this game either. The button mysteriously vanished from the website.

Probably because the club know that given the choice nobody will turn up to watch this shower of sh*the get turned over twice in one week.

Wryer

I think we will probably win this and everything will be back to normal as always.

I think those days are over. We've past that stage. Nor do we have any capacity to pick up to rebuild confidence. Regardless of the result, even if we win, fans are still going to be depressed.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I think those days are over. We've past that stage. Nor do we have any capacity to pick up to rebuild confidence. Regardless of the result, even if we win, fans are still going to be depressed.

True but you have a lot of trolls out there who would showcase how great a achievement it was to beat the champions etc.. Some people will go to any lengths to defend shambolic performance of both the team and the manager.

CJJ

Established Member
We always miraculously turn up after getting humiliated/when people literally give us 0 chance.. so we might just win this one.

Then AFTV will be like "don't let it paper over the cracks" and we will look good the next 2 games .. but then lose 2-0 against Stoke.

This club is killing me..

Preacher

Always Crying
We always miraculously turn up after getting humiliated/when people literally give us 0 chance.. so we might just win this one.
I think these days are the past.

It really more than anything depends on City, if they'll really want, they'll beat us again. But I don't think that they'll be at 100 percent, so we have a chance to nick a point, less chance a 3 points.

Wryer

True but you have a lot of trolls out there who would showcase how great a achievement it was to beat the champions etc.. Some people will go to any lengths to defend shambolic performance of both the team and the manager.
Honestly that would be an extremely small group. The staunchiest Wenger fans (ie, me. Not afraid to admit) have all but given up.

I liked how one of the media pundits (I forgot who) said Wenger is now like a forsaken gambler who is mindlessly chasing a huge loss. The harder he fails, the heavier he bets. He has already lost his credibility, and with that contract extension he has put his entire career on the line.

Apt, sad but true.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How could a shambolic team with a useless manager beat the richest team in history with a superb manager? It can't happen can it?

Your post sounds like there's a small doubt in your mind. ;)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is everyone basically fit and available for this game? Seems like every match someone new is either injured, sick or ineligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom