• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you're not a troll, you're worse, you're a complete loser.

Going into another teams forum and bragging that you bought a player 2m more than one of our players has to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen. :lol:
Still not explained yourself, have you?

Could that be, because you literally don't know what you are talking about? :D

because as other posters have already indicated, you have a long history of expensive flops
Other posters? I haven't seen anybody post a list of flops. Might be because I put a bellend on ignore, mind.

Fact is, our scouting has become brilliant in the last few years, gone are the days of spunking tens of millions on the likes of Roque Santa Cruz, or Granit Xhaka.... oops, sorry ;)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

There really is a lack of knowledge on here. Some people dont understand offside right through to stadium safety certification.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Other posters? I haven't seen anybody post a list of flops. Might be because I put a bellend on ignore, mind.

Fact is, our scouting has become brilliant in the last few years, gone are the days of spunking tens of millions on the likes of Roque Santa Cruz, or Granit Xhaka.... oops, sorry ;)
The only reason you've become better is Because Mark Highest built you into a semi credible team. Signing Robinho was the best and worst thing that happened to City. It opened the door to the worst type of mercenaries whilst opening doors to the best mercenaries once that door opened and remained open you were golden.

pacstud

why tf do the mods let trolls so blatantly run rampant?

Drop the fargin' banhammer already, it's basically spam.

tenor.gif

The only reason you've become better is Because Mark Highest built you into a semi credible team. Signing Robinho was the best and worst thing that happened to City. It opened the door to the worst type of mercenaries whilst opening doors to the best mercenaries once that door opened and remained open you were golden.
Whilst Robinho pretty much disappeared after 18 months, he proved to be the catalyst in showing other top players that our new owners were deadly serious in their intentions, to that extent, he was worth every penny.

I'm glad to say our system of signing players has moved on from that initial era, and I love the way we are signing young, hungry players that are desperate to succeed, now.

Sane is just an incredible talent. And still just 21/22.

meh, alright then you probably blocked him i guess. which is antithetical to your goal of joining a rival fans' forum to seek out different opinions, but who am i to judge anyone's character on the internet.
In my defence, I had a few that were purely intent on being a w@nker towards me, trying to goad and belittle me, I took the steps of blocking 2 or 3 on here, for my sanity, and to make the forum a less beligerent place to come to.

BBF

You must have missed how we play with one striker, broke our record fee in the summer and spent 50m on him he wasnt great Come Januaey we swapped Alexis for Mkhitaryan and then broke our club record on another striker inside 6 months.

We spent 50m on a striker (our first choice stiker) and benched Giroud within 6 months we spent 60m on a new striker sold Giroud and benched our50m striker

Bob, this is bollocks mate. We signed Aubameyang as a panic buy, and probably to contest the departure of Sanchez. No one actually knows how Wenger will utilise either of them because they've barely had any time to actually play together.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Not sure if boycotting games is the right thing to do, even though it's a very useful and visible way to voice displeasure. Going to a game is about showing you support a club, not just the players, the manager or the board. You can't just stay away from the club when you're unhappy with it and then go back when it's better. In that scenario you're not a supporter.

I know where you’re coming from here. Arsenal are in my heart as I’m sure the club is in everyones who take their time to come on here to post their feelings and observations. However I’m finding it increasingly difficult to support what I see now as a regime; bankrolled by an American family that have little interest in how much glory the club achieve. They care about the bottom line and that is that. What this club is now and what it stands for are a million miles from the institution I fell in love with back in the late 80’s. They don’t have the same values or beliefs and I struggle with that because I can’t associate with or empathise with Arsenal anymore.

I don’t believe this is a club that is trying to achieve sporting greatness. It feels to me like a commercial venture disguising itself as a football team. I heard a great quote today. Everybody at Arsenal is getting paid, and it matters nothing whether they win or not.

That for me is what I see when I see an Arsenal team on the football pitch. They’re not serious about their business. I’d go as far to say as Arsenal are one of the most unprofessional clubs at the elite end of football that I’ve ever seen in terms of complacency. Never before have I seen people paid so much for such little in return. Look at the output of Mesut Özil this week and actually think about the reality that he has been £350,000.00 for that. Just sit and really think about that figure and you realise it’s actually pretty disgraceful.

I wouldn’t begrudge him or any of the players a penny of what they earnt if I genuinely felt that they were leaving it all out on the pitch. You’d be hard pressed to say these guys are putting in anywhere near the kind of effort that their inflated wages should reflect.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Couldn't watch the game but I caught the replay and boy do I ever wish I just avoided it all together.

I love Arsenal and it'll always be in my heart but I cannot sit here and say I care - why should i? No one in our board cares, no players care and no one at Arsenal FC seem to care. I was thinking during the game if any other team had lost twice in a span of 4 days to the same team with the same scoreline they would almost certainly sack the manager the next day.

The problem with our team also comes down to the fact that our manager has no other plan - it's always the same thing - rinse and repeat. If a player plays badly one game - he still get to play the next and the next and so on. To add to that we have no one on the bench who our manager seems to trust to bring into the starting 11.

This isn't just our managers fault or the players, it stems from even higher. We have become a complete joke and no one takes Arsenal seriously.

I want my Arsenal back - I'm tired of getting disappointed every season and having all my friends laugh at me for supporting Arsenal when they are Chelsea or United fans or better yet these stupid City fans who have recently became fans and know absolutely nothing about their so called team - no offence to the real fans who were there all along. I was watching the pre game and it was showing these City fans who they were asking was their favourite moment as a fan and all of them said the same garbage - Balotelli's game when they beat United or Augero's last minute title clinching goal. How about before you guys got rich?

I apologize for this long rant but I just feel so upset and disappointed at what we have become. I can't let go of Arsenal and ill continue to watch us but I don't expect anything from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom