• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
For some reason the humiliation of this hurts today more than it did yesterday.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Well, for me it could be Dickov's goal at Wembley, you know him, right? Or are you 'nouveau gooner'?

Or it's when The Goat robbed Neville at Maine Road in our first derby win for 13 long years.

But no, it absolutely HAS to be the Agueroooooooo moment.

Why is it garbage?

I wasn't trying to stir the pot or be offensive. I just was ranting about so called "bandwagoners"

Sudders

Totally in favour of organised protests and movements targeting lower ticket prices, 100%. But having season tickets paid for and not showing up on a consistent basis (I know today was unique, but more generally there's been a lot of empty seats this season) is just a disorganised and directionless act. We can have a discussion about how to get ticket prices lowered, but just not showing up and expecting the club to respond is not the right way. All it achieves is worsening the atmosphere and damaging our reputation further.

Anyway a lot of the empty seats aren't in direct protest at ticket prices, they're in protest at the state of the team. Our fans are living up to their reputation as 'entitled'. They absolutely shouldn't have to pay so much for tickets, it's a disgrace. But if they've bought them they should show up and voice their displeasure in other more organised ways.
Maybe they paid for the ticket thinking that our performances really couldn't get much worse this season? Everyone has a right to change thier opinion and show their distain and not everyone wants to write a polite letter trying to set up a meeting about ticket prices

BobP

Memri Fan

Any lip readers?

Would be fascinated to know the contents of this little exchange.

Really weird. Wenger doesn't look mad but retains a serious demeanour. Guardiola just looks shell shocked.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Any lip readers?

Would be fascinated to know the contents of this little exchange.

Really weird. Wenger doesn't look mad but retains a serious demeanour. Guardiola just looks shell shocked.
Yeah. He said just be careful. I've won 3 trophies in the last 4 years and our self entitled fans are still not happy and want me sacked. Retire early and leave all this **** behind.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
That little pre match conversation was indeed really weird.....don't yet know why no one picked this up afterwards, as it's very unusual coming from Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom