• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Newcastle. Premier League. 3pm

What will be the result of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglist57

Established Member
I would imagine 99.99% as Ramsey is out. Having said that Wenger could easily go for the 0.01% option and play Elneny or Coq.

I'm gonna chuck him in my phantasy team, got every faith in him after that performance on Wednesday. Although I added Laca last week before the west ham game and then he barely got minutes.....

Hopefully Arsène uses his head and starts both today!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm gonna chuck him in my phantasy team, got every faith in him after that performance on Wednesday. Although I added Laca last week before the west ham game and then he barely got minutes.....

Hopefully Arséne uses his head and starts both today!

Wilshere & Lacazette are both good choices, just dont choose Wenger as your manager :)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We will spank them. Özil two goals, Lacazette one and Wilshere. On the other end Monreal will have another pathetic performance and Wenger won’t do anything about it.
What's this about Nacho. Our more consistent player for the last few years.

Notice on Squawka he's our 2nd best rated player behind Özil.

And if you look at our passing networks he's the defensive player with the greatest variety of passes.

Yes, he's made a couple of errors recently but 'pathetic' he is not. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What's this about Nacho. Our more consistent player for the last few years.

Notice on Squawka he's our 2nd best rated player behind Özil.

And if you look at our passing networks he's the defensive player with the greatest variety of passes.

Yes, he's made a couple of errors recently but 'pathetic' he is not. :lol:

Mate welcome to A-M were every player gets jumped on and all the hyperbole and over the top reactions come out to slate a player. :lol:

We all know that up until the United game he was been pretty much our most consistent performer since switch to a back three, the revisionism since that game tho has been amazing. Basically Monreal is being blamed for not tidying up the mistakes of others, it's not just enough to slate Kos for a misplaced pass or Mustafi for his error but we need to chuck Monreal in there too! Though what I find even more incredible is that even with these 3 supposedly "pathetic" and "past-it" defenders that some people still think the squad has enough about it to be finishing 2nd if "coached properly". :lol:

Which is it, are all 3 of our main CB's past-it or just not good enough, or are they all potential title challenging CB's who're being coached incredibly poorly? I'm confused, no doubt some will now go back on their criticism of these players to respond and say that it's either "a bit of both" or that they didn't mean that Monreal is "pathetic" and that he's only "pathetic" because of Wenger and with a good coach he'd go back to being world class. :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mate welcome to A-M were every player gets jumped on and all the hyperbole and over the top reactions come out to slate a player. :lol:

We all know that up until the United game he was been pretty much our most consistent performer since switch to a back three, the revisionism since that game tho has been amazing. Basically Monreal is being blamed for not tidying up the mistakes of others, it's not just enough to slate Kos for a misplaced pass or Mustafi for his error but we need to chuck Monreal in there too! Though what I find even more incredible is that even with these 3 supposedly "pathetic" and "past-it" defenders that some people still think the squad has enough about it to be finishing 2nd if "coached properly". :lol:

Which is it, are all 3 of our main CB's past-it or just not good enough, or are they all potential title challenging CB's who're being coached incredibly poorly? I'm confused, no doubt some will now go back on their criticism of these players to respond and say that it's either "a bit of both" or that they didn't mean that Monreal is "pathetic" and that he's only "pathetic" because of Wenger and with a good coach he'd go back to being world class. :lol:
:lol::lol: Elite posting. Sums up the whole conflicting mess in one succinct post.

say yes

forum master baiter
Am I the only person who no longer sees the laughing emoji?

Just see :lol.: instead.

Give me back my happy faces, this season is bleak enough already ffs.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Nice to see love is in the air with Tir and Trax this festive season.

No wait, it's actually vomit inducing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom