• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Newcastle. Premier League. 3pm

What will be the result of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to win today Newcastle are in thier awful mode expecting us to win this but of course there will be some banter at the back.

Also We only 5 points behind 3rd place Chelsea so we are not out for top 4 finish like the media saying.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Expecting kosh will be dropped today not because of his form but he need rest 4 games in 2 weeks its just too much for him while he carrying an Achilles injury.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Am I the only person who no longer sees the laughing emoji?

Just see :lol.: instead.

Give me back my happy faces, this season is bleak enough already ffs.
Is it your ad blocker? All the settings to destroy Pelcro has crushed the emojis at the same time. Lol

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
If Kos is out I expect us to go with Mustafi and Monreal at CB in a back four. Wenger will probably want to save Chambers, Holding and AMN for West Ham in midweek.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Kos is out I expect us to go with Mustafi and Monreal at CB in a back four. Wenger will probably want to save Chambers, Holding and AMN for West Ham in midweek.

Because the best way to prepare a young player for a game is to not play them in the previous one?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Mustafi is just coming back from injury, while Monreal has played a heck of a lot of football so far; 1620 mins at 31 years old. Mightn't it be time he was given a breather?

I don't see why at least one of Chambers/Holding can't play in this one.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Because the best way to prepare a young player for a game is to not play them in the previous one?

Just think Wenger will start what he thinks is his strongest team in the league with everyone else coming into the side for the cup.

If it were up to me Chambers would have gotten his chance weeks ago FWIW.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Just think Wenger will start what he thinks is his strongest team in the league with everyone else coming into the side for the cup.

If it were up to me Chambers would have gotten his chance weeks ago FWIW.

Good to see you've your head screwed on. Personally I think everyone is being far too laissez-faire about the development of Chambers and Holding. Yes they're young, but they're both very talented and need to be playing. At the moment it's like they're an afterthought.

I'd rather they were playing elsewhere than not playing here. Hopefully they'll get the games they need.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also playing kosh for 4 games in 2 weeks its just overload and wont end well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom