• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs United - player ratings

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Except Song, all of them were shower of ****e.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
CKD39 said:
article-1155543-03AAC7A7000005DC-336_468x706.jpg

Can't even control his dog.

Which one?

russkiegooner

sabret00the said:
Tomas you serious? There was no one worst in that game than Arshavin.

And Tomas is not the only one. The ratings in this thread might probably be an indication that you're not being very objective. :)

P.S. I'd knock Denilson up to 3 and Clichy down to 3, but otherwise, I'd more or less go with Tomas' ratings.

General

Established Member
Almunia -1 He must enjoy the smell of his gloves
Gallas- 5.5
Vermaelen -5.5
Clichy -2 great athlete and a Gooner through and through but I’ve finally come to the realisation that he lacks basic intelligence
Sagna - 5
Denilson - 2
Cesc -5
Song -6
Arshavin -4.5
Nasri - 4
Rosicky - 4

flobaba

Almunia -
Gallas- 5.5
Vermaelen -6
Clichy -
Sagna - 5
Denilson -
Cesc -5.5
Song -5.5
Arshavin -4
Nasri - 3
Rosicky - 4

Wenger-

@General: re:clichy, its not so much as lacking basic intelligence, just doesn't know how to defend against a player willing to try to run at him with the ball. Also, he's looked a bit isolated lately as he's not getting much support from the midfield.

The team, as a unit, is defensively naive and indisciplined. Gunghoism again. Wenger needs to work on this. Game was too open, and whilst it looked like it might favor us early on, we were unable to score and ultimately played right into United hands.

JGooner

The first goal was an advertisement of the weak links in our squad. Clichy and Nasri get embarrassed by Nani, who then sidesteps the limp ladyboy Denilson and lobs the clown Almunia.

Clichy - consistently a liability
Nasri - consistently inconsequential, defensively or offensively
Denilson - consistently a talentless, feeble little ladyboy
Almunia - consistently the worst keeper fielded by any half-decent team in the league

Only if Eduardo was there, scampering around to no consequence, could this little showcase of our weak links have been any more complete.

Burnwinter

Established Member
qs said:
Almunia 1

Sagna 5
Gallas 4
Vermaelen 6
Clichy 3

Fabregas 5
Song 7
Denilson 2

Rosicky 5
Nasri 5
Arshavin 6
Make it a 4 for Nasri and I'd take these. Although really Arshavin should get some sort of crippled half-9/half-2. He put in about 70% of a blinding performance and the other 30% was overcooked drivel.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Almunia 3

Sagna 5
Gallas 4
Vermaelen 5
Clichy 3

Fabregas 4
Song 3
Denilson 2

Rosicky 4
Nasri 4
Arshavin 5

banduan

Established Member
Almunia 3 flappy and noncommanding

Sagna 5 generally good but with the usual awful crosses
Gallas 4 stupid front forays detract from otherwise good in-the-box defending
Vermaelen 4 stupid front forays detract from otherwise good in-the-box defendingx2
Clichy 4 did handle Nani well enough considering Nasri's defensive frailties

Fabregas 5 poor distribution but otherwise good movement
Song 7 by far our best player, despite the odd moments
Denilson 2 invisible. I thought he was going to prove us wrong

Rosicky 4 offers too much what Nasri already offers in attack, but was good defensively
Nasri 4 not pulling his weight, but badly disappointed by team-mates not spotting good movement
Arshavin 4 selfish moments destroyed team cohesion, got the extra for being the most penetrative, but was a major part of the problem

theo 4 hardly got the ball, should not have been the first sub, did one great cross and another weak one, got two corners and that was it
bendy 5 tried to hold the ball up better and made some good contributions but was too little too late
eboue 5 was alright, Rooney put him on his arse but he got up and went right back at him.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
JGooner said:
The first goal was an advertisement of the weak links in our squad. Clichy and Nasri get embarrassed by Nani, who then sidesteps the limp ladyboy Denilson and lobs the clown Almunia.

Clichy - consistently a liability
Nasri - consistently inconsequential, defensively or offensively
Denilson - consistently a talentless, feeble little ladyboy
Almunia - consistently the worst keeper fielded by any half-decent team in the league

Only if Eduardo was there, scampering around to no consequence, could this little showcase of our weak links have been any more complete.

Could not have said it better myself.

Denilson should never ever be a starter. The way that clown was jogging back for their second was comical. He had about 10 yards in front of Rooney and did not cover him at all.
No wonder Vermaelen was pissed as hell after their second, because he was running full steam back to cover Park, but the clown of Denilson was happy to jog back and watch in awe as ManU scored their second.

Almunia, oh well where do I start. That idiots body language says it all. First shot on goal gets in, After their first goal, he looked like he has seen a ghost. Such a clown between the sticks does not give any extra confidence to our back four and you will never win anything with a keeper that cannot bring you extra points. What our clown does is actually lose us points.

asajoseph

Established Member
The only defender who gets higher than a 0 is Vermaelen, and that's because he scored the goal.

They were complete and utter ****e.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom