• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal website now available!

Ever wanted to have your own website. Want to be even be in charge of a successful Arsenal site.

Now is your chance! Arsenal Media is now up for sale. After many years of being one of the main goonner websites I no longer have time to update it and provide all the latest news. With over 10,000 hits in the past couple of seasons, and anything from 30-100 people visting per day it is a well visited unofficial Arsenal Website.

The site has been designed and programmed myself, and in recent seasons has gone through many changes. The site is run by a database and is easily updated by use of a web based interface. Basically this means you need no prior computing/internet experience to be able to manage this website, and no programming skills needed. It is updatable via the Internet and this means it can be updated very quickly anywhere in the world, and at any time.

I am now selling this site as i just dont have to time to be able to update the site and run it. If you decide to buy the site then I will send you all of the necessary information to set the site up for yourself. All of the source code, images and current content will be included. I will provide detailed intructions and lessons on how to update and run the site for yourself. Please not that you will need your own web hosting as this is not included. As the site has been programmed to run from the database it will be necessary for your web hosting to include PHP and MySQL support. I am quite happy to provide help with setting any of this up should you wish.

If you would like to install a forum, chat or other functionality to the site I will also help you to set it up. I have a lot of experience with a wide range of web based programs such as forums.

The site is listed on many of the top search engines and so I will happily redirect all current visitors to the new address automatically.

If you have any questions then please feel free to email me at timlglass(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk or please go and see the current site at http://arsenal.timglass.co.uk (you'll see it needs some updating!).

Sammer

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
Sammer said:
Selling this site? Are you trying to pull a joke on us, "cantthinkofagoodname".... :D
not Arsenal-Mania, Arsenal Media :wink:

Of course not. Hey, english is not my mother tongue, but this I can distinguish :D

Nah, I just thought the guy is making fun, because I checked it out and this homepage (which I have never heard of) looks d.e.a.d....

Aussie

Established Member
I would rather make my own from scratch. Thats a fairly average site and i wouldnt pay $5 for it.

ive been around in this forum for about 4 years now as it was starting up! When the forums were attacked and we started from scratch I didnt bother signing up again. Due to exams (A-levels etc) I havent had time to update my site or visit these forums.

Some of you veterans might remember the username timlglass, Just asked AVV and others. No jokes!

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom