Arsenal Women F.C.

GoonerJeeves

Up The Terriers
Trusted ✔️
There is a short interview with Frida Maanum in Norwegian media today. Just use Google translate, it should give you the gist of it:

Sounds like she is enjoying her start at Arsenal.

Keplaz

At least the Women can't stop winnining.

All 4 goals in the second half, Aston Villa hasn't lose the three first games and only conceded two goals.
We played very well second half. Scored 3 with Miedema off the pitch, I think. Showing the quality all over the team. We were over reliant on her goals under Joe.

This is a truly strong squad and watch McCabe's goal if you have a chance. The ability to execute that chip is ridiculous. Mana's goal also good for different reasons.

Very exciting times ahead. Can't wait for Barca game.

silent_shadow

Established Member
Had the commentary of this on Faplayer with the men's on TV. Watched the goals and some clips afterwards.
We're really looking good this season and have the potential to be better. Hard to even pick the best XI. Iwabuchi might be my fav to watch, just so classy. Cazorla vibes.

Really looking forward to watching the Barca game on Tues. They're the best in Europe and interested to see how we do.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately
Trusted ✔️

Highlights of the game.

I see we play Barca next in the Champions League, this Tuesday 5 October.

Jury

AM's drunk uncle, looking for excuses 🤥
What’s going on with his leaked pictures I’ve just been sent. I’m traumatised. Terrible stuff! 🔥

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
Saw a tweet that said when we first created a ladies Arsenal team, the players had to pay to play for us...mental.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

37 shots for Barca, 14 on goal. Think we can be happy with only 4 goals condeded.

The ref was dodgy.

Latest posts