• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We've slowed down in the league in recent weeks.

Need to get our groove back, we have let Chelsea back into the title race again.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We've slowed down in the league in recent weeks.

Need to get our groove back, we have let Chelsea back into the title race again.
They have two games less and our next game is against Chelsea.
Don't think we have a chance against them, the title is probably lost.

Keplaz

They have two games less and our next game is against Chelsea.
Don't think we have a chance against them, the title is probably lost.
I think we have a chance. If we don't lose that game or get 3 points, the title is in our hands. It's the defensive injuries that have been killing us. Leah and Rafaella look like a good partnership. If we have those two back, and Catley too, we have a chance.

I think we have a chance. If we don't lose that game or get 3 points, the title is in our hands. It's the defensive injuries that have been killing us. Leah and Rafaella look like a good partnership. If we have those two back, and Catley too, we have a chance.

But we are not scoring much goals either.

Keplaz

Man City lost to Chelsea today. It's now a must win game, otherwise no chance at the title. I still believe.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Chelsea vs Arsenal tonight, 7pm UK time

Big one, I know we dont look good at the moment, but this one won will really set us up nicely for the rest of the run in.

NieThePiet

Maybe except of Foord our best possible 11. We will see how good Walti-Little in midfield will work.

Last time they trashed us in the final. Not much is speaking for us with our current form.

Keplaz

Maybe except of Foord our best possible 11. We will see how good Walti-Little in midfield will work.

Last time they trashed us in the final. Not much is speaking for us with our current form.
I think with Rafaelle and Leah at the back we have a chance. Losing Leah was a massive blow. I think we win this.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Any stream? None of my usual sites have women football....Polish, Norwegian or Bolivian football, yes no problem, but not Arsenal Women.

Keplaz

Decent first half from us. Should have scored at least two. I still think we'll win this. 2-1 I reckon. Nikita and Tobin will be the key.

baccy_man

Established Member
from what I have seen of the first half we have had a lot more possession but not been able to score maybe we will have more luck in the second half.
This stream is working for me.

NieThePiet

Chelsea had two good chances too.

But overall much better than expected. Rafaelle looks like a huge upgrade compared to Beattie.

Equal game overall so far.

NieThePiet

Could have gone in both sides.
4 points vs Chelsea is good, but we don't have the title in our hands anymore.

Chelsea with a close offside call and they should have gotten a 100% handball pen. So i don't want to complain about refs today..

Latest posts

Top Bottom