• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I must say, I thought we were disappointing last night. Also, how can Eidevall say he is 100% sure we'll go through, somewhat hubristic that.

We'll have to raise our game in the return leg.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I must say, I thought we were disappointing last night. Also, how can Eidevall say he is 100% sure we'll go through, somewhat hubristic that.

We'll have to raise our game in the return leg.
Think you are underestimating Wolfsburg a bit.

For example they had a 3:3 draw vs Chelsea (last minute equalizer from Chelsea) and a 4:0 win against Chelsea in the group stage.

They are always one of the top teams in Europe. It changed a bit since Lyon and Barcelona got stronger, but they are always a Top 4 candidate.

We controlled most of the game, Wolfsburg only had two good chances in the game (goal and the double post chance). We had our goal and more mini chances, so overall it was quite equal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
ECEA8-DF6-DAAF-48-C8-ADCA-ACCEE2881-EAB.jpg

Where’s that silly bastard Conte now?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think you are underestimating Wolfsburg a bit.

For example they had a 3:3 draw vs Chelsea (last minute equalizer from Chelsea) and a 4:0 win against Chelsea in the group stage.

They are always one of the top teams in Europe. It changed a bit since Lyon and Barcelona got stronger, but they are always a Top 4 candidate.

We controlled most of the game, Wolfsburg only had two good chances in the game (goal and the double post chance). We had our goal and more mini chances, so overall it was quite equal.
You might be right. I still think Eidevall should have been more guarded in his comments.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Slightly off topic but watching Lyon/Juve and Hegerberg is so much quicker and stronger than anyone else on the pitch.

On YT if anyone wants to watch. Lyon 2-0 (3-2 agg)

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We lost the tie in the first leg where we huffed and puffed. Dominated possession without any real cutting edge whilst Wolfsburg scored from a counter attack and hit the post.

Needed to have won that game to give ourselves a chance in this one. Not really sold on the current coach either.

NieThePiet

Semi-final vs Chelsea in the Vitality WFA Cup is playing.

Live on BBC Two in England or on faplayer in other countries.

NieThePiet

Probably a season without title.
Had some good chances, Chelsea scored a goal outside of the box and then it collapsed.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Currently 2-0 up at home to Villa. Have this awful feeling that it might be Viv's last home game for us. Contract up at the end of the season and she's yet to sign on again.

I'm still struggling to understand why Jordan Nobbs doesn't seem to start games. I also believe Jonas Eidevall is no better than Joe Montemurro.

NieThePiet

One of our best performances in months, should have been even more goals.

Sadly Nobbs had to go off injured again, the same knee she had the injuries :(

Was heartbreaking to see, hopefully we will good news about it, but have a bad feeling.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

One of our best performances in months, should have been even more goals.

Sadly Nobbs had to go off injured again, the same knee she had the injuries :(

Was heartbreaking to see, hopefully we will good news about it, but have a bad feeling.
It doesn't look good does it? I was only questioning why she doesn't seem to get a start in a few posts above. Gutted for her if it's a bad one.

Her contract only has a year to run as well, I just hope she doesn't spend most of it out injured.

Latest posts

Top Bottom