• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Need to get back into things here. I see we are back in battle with Chelsea, with United and City not too far behind.

Hopefully a double of titles for us this season.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Need to get back into things here. I see we are back in battle with Chelsea, with United and City not too far behind.

Hopefully a double of titles for us this season.
Would be a big surprise to get past Chelsea - their squad has such a quality and quantity.

And with Mead and Miedema missing the rest of the season, that's our best two players gone offensively.

SA Gunner

Would be a big surprise to get past Chelsea - their squad has such a quality and quantity.

And with Mead and Miedema missing the rest of the season, that's our best two players gone offensively.

Forgot about Miedema’s injury. You’re right, it’s not looking good right now

Badger_Revenge

I really liked Pelova at the Euros with the Netherlands. She stuck out to me. Less obvious against us in the CL with Ajax. Looking forward to watching what she can do with real quality all around her.

SA Gunner

We've played well so far today, definitely dominating possession but yes we are vulnerable on that break.

Important to win today, to take us leve on points with Chelsea in first.

Top Bottom