• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I've had a celeb crush on Leah for a good while now. :eek:ops: I saw this thread and I finally realized what to update my outdated avatar to, which Iv'e been wanting to do for a while! :p

Last edited:

In before this thread will be locked because people will only use it to talk about how bad our male players are and should be playing in female leagues or start rating how hot Arsenal ladies are.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
In before this thread will be locked because people will only use it to talk about how bad our male players are and should be playing in female leagues or start rating how hot Arsenal ladies are.
Increasingly though I see posts about how hot some of our male players are. Will this board go the way of the rest of society where men or women can talk about how hot men are, and women can go on about how hot men or women are... but men can't say women are hot?

Increasingly though I see posts about how hot some of our male players are. Will this board go the way of the rest of society where men or women can talk about how hot men are, and women can go on about how hot men or women are... but men can't say women are hot?

Oh you can say if the women are hot or not. Don't let my opinion on the matter stop you mate, go nuts and create some hot scales or hottest Arsenal lady of the month system, wouldn't that be something!

Hope I didn't make you feel like the world are narrowing down on you.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Thank, you're very kind. But my post was more about what is happening in the western world generally rather than a response to your post.

Top Bottom