• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

Keplaz

Feeling very excited about the WSL this year. I've gradually been getting more invested in the Arsenal Women's team. And I'm looking forward to it so much.

Parris gives me Alexis Sanchez vibes. So much energy and pure desire. Her force of will is incredible. Really can't wait to see her play for us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Viv Miedema has to stay, a magnificent striker.

The woman’s game is awesome to watch, especially because we are a class side. Could be better but good enough to challenge the big girls. If only the games were more available.

Looking forward to the new season

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Viv Miedema has to stay, a magnificent striker.

The woman’s game is awesome to watch, especially because we are a class side. Could be better but good enough to challenge the big girls. If only the games were more available.

Looking forward to the new season
there isn't a team anywhere who wouldn't want to prise Viv away

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I don't see anything that convince me we are going to challenge Manchester City or Chelsea.
Depends on the new coach and how many injuries we will have.

The first 11 stills looks very good despite losing Roord and Van De Donk.
Zinsberger - Maritz, Williamson, Wubben-Moy, McCabe - Walti, Nobbs, Little - Miedema, Parris, Mead

Goalie position isn't that good compared to City or Chelsea. But otherwise it's a really strong team. But especially in midfield we need some good alternatives for Nobbs and Little.

And will be interesting how Miedema and Parris will be played together. Normally both have to start, so that would mean we need to play a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1 with Miedema as offensive midfielder maybe. But it would mean, that probably Nobbs wouldn't be a starter.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

One of our ex-managers Pedro Lost has just been appointed as the Scotland women team manager. Interestingly enough he replaces Shelley Kerr, who he also replaced at Arsenal.

Kim Little played well for Team GB yesterday and Viv was, well Viv scoring 4 goals for the Dutch team. Iwabuchi (who I'm looking forward to seeing in our colours) scored the equaliser for Japan in their game against Canada. And Williams, Catley and Foord all played in Australia's win against New Zealand.

Top Bottom