• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Kim Little retired from International football yesterday. Was highly refreshing to read the replies to this tweet and not see them full of misogynistic crap.

Hopefully her retirement prolongs her Arsenal career.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
What does this mean for Viv?
Heath is a winger and can play in midfield too. She played for United for half of the season last year, because the seasons are starting differently in America (like Alex Morgan joined for Sp**s).

Miedema will stay this season pretty sure. We will need a top season to convince her to stay.

Heath is a Gunner since her youth. She is already 33, but she was still fantastic for United and probably still can perform for one or two seasons. So great to see her overall.

Heath is a winger and can play in midfield too. She played for United for half of the season last year, because the seasons are starting differently in America (like Alex Morgan joined for Sp**s).

Miedema will stay this season pretty sure. We will need a top season to convince her to stay.

Heath is a Gunner since her youth. She is already 33, but she was still fantastic for United and probably still can perform for one or two seasons. So great to see her overall.

We should try to snap Reece James sister up also sometime later. I read somewhere she came through our women academy! Apparently very good player!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Encouraged to see such positive developments with the team.

Big one on Sunday midday, against Chelsea.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Loved watching Tobin Heath last year. She’s quality but also grafts, like a female Wayne Rooney though a she’s more of a wide player.

Oh_Snap

Some twitter user said "give her a statue". Now i won't say i know anything about woman football in the first place. and i don't know if miedema would be the right person to get it. but what i would like to know, are there some absolute legends in the female department (now and then) that should actually get a statue?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Some twitter user said "give her a statue". Now i won't say i know anything about woman football in the first place. and i don't know if miedema would be the right person to get it. but what i would like to know, are there some absolute legends in the female department (now and then) that should actually get a statue?
Probably one of the players, which won the quadruple in the 2006/2007 season.

Alex Scott played a long time for Arsenal and scored the goal in the CL final in this season.

Kelly Smith has to be mentioned too. Was three times at Arsenal for over all 11 years and from 2005-2009 she scored 73 goals in 66 games. Heard a lot of time that she was the best player by far in the league in this era.

Faye White and Rachel Yankey too.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
where would you put a statue of an Arsenal female player though? the women's team rarely play at the Emirates

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

HB Køge shouldn't be much of a threat, at least from what little I know of them. Got knocked out before the group stages by Sparta Prague last year.

Top Bottom