• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Compared to all our other CBs - yes, clearly. by a mile distance.

We need to improve there in winter if we want to win the league at least. And Leah only has a contract until 2022..
She extended by a year to 2022 this year I think. I've heard it's standard in Women's football to extend a year at a time

Keplaz

Runours we are in for an centreback and potentially a new forward. Rumours we are in talks with Blackstenius.

I hope she'd be coming to lighten the load on Miedema and not to be a replacement.

But unless we're going the Chelsea route where the two forwards play together, I don't know how we fit two World class strikers in our lineup.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

The worst performance i can remember from the team in the last years.

Birmingham was on the last place until this game, no win so far with only one draw. Absolute shambles.

We only have 5 players on the bench (one keeper, one talent). Instead of signing players we even loaned out one defender (Patten).

Keplaz

L

The worst performance i can remember from the team in the last years.

Birmingham was on the last place until this game, no win so far with only one draw. Absolute shambles.

We only have 5 players on the bench (one keeper, one talent). Instead of signing players we even loaned out one defender (Patten).
Absolutely shocking performance. Squad is woefully thin. And we need to bulk it up ASAP. Miedema also struggling in this system. Or she's going through a blip. I think the numbers she set were so high, there was always going to be a drop off.

Mana also works better as a 10 and not a wide forward. We needed Nikita, Caitlin or Tobin. Also think Catley is a big miss and McCabe played within herself.

Awful game. Jonas needs to fix this.

NieThePiet

Most important extension from all players.
Hopefully she will get quality partners next to her in the defense, because she deserves to play for titles.

As @Keplaz said, somehow Miedema isn't playing the same way in the system from Jonas compared to the last seasons. Wouldn't be surprised if she leaves at the end of the season.

Keplaz

Anyone know anything about new players coming in? We are so short of players it's concerning now. We are limping through the season. Anna has gone to Villa, Hussein to West Ham and Lisa is also already at the Hammers.

With the intensity Jonas wants we need a bigger squad. I don't feel confident at all about the second half of the season without at least three new players.

NieThePiet

Anyone know anything about new players coming in? We are so short of players it's concerning now. We are limping through the season. Anna has gone to Villa, Hussein to West Ham and Lisa is also already at the Hammers.

With the intensity Jonas wants we need a bigger squad. I don't feel confident at all about the second half of the season without at least three new players.
You already mentioned Blackstenius earlier, but looks like we aren't the only club interested.

There are some noises about Rafaelle Souza (CB) too. She already sent a goodbye message to her current club at Instagram, is following Arsenal, Arsenal Academy, Arsenal Women on Instagram (but overall many clubs) and think she was mentioned somewhere in an article.

We surely will need 2 defenders as early as possible.

Blackstenius adopted by their current club too.
All Arsenal fans under that tweet.

Keplaz

You already mentioned Blackstenius earlier, but looks like we aren't the only club interested.

There are some noises about Rafaelle Souza (CB) too. She already sent a goodbye message to her current club at Instagram, is following Arsenal, Arsenal Academy, Arsenal Women on Instagram (but overall many clubs) and think she was mentioned somewhere in an article.

We surely will need 2 defenders as early as possible.

Blackstenius adopted by their current club too.
All Arsenal fans under that tweet.
Thank you sir.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom