• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully Kerr leaves the league too, like Viv. Will be even more difficult next season.

Sad, especially the loss vs Birmingham...

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Was always going to be a big ask for United to get the win at Chelsea. Their record against the top teams has been poor.

I'm still harping back to that Birmingham game, that's the one that ****ed us. Bottom of the league, they hadn't won a game all season and we lost 2-0 to them. They've only won one game since then.

Keplaz

Sam Kerr's goal for their fourth is worthy of winning any league titles. It wasn't meant to be for us but I have a feeling we will go big this summer.

Keplaz

Was always going to be a big ask for United to get the win at Chelsea. Their record against the top teams has been poor.

I'm still harping back to that Birmingham game, that's the one that ****ed us. Bottom of the league, they hadn't won a game all season and we lost 2-0 to them. They've only won one game since then.
That Birmingham game was where the title was lost. Horrible game.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
That Birmingham game was where the title was lost. Horrible game.
looks like there was a lot of Corona Trouble before the game. Of course with the team we had, we still should have won it. But looks like the preparation wasn't the best for this game

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I know this isn't good for a middle aged fat bloke in the US, but I am starting to develop a crush on Leah Williamson... She is quite something!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We were close towards the end, but Chelsea just pulled away.

Great first season from Eidevall, great news re-signing Miedemma. We move.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom