• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can i ask how much the tickets for today game?

I hope when the football stop because of the world cup the women team could play 2-3 at Emirates. There will be always support imo even not gonna be like today.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Congrats to the women's team and great to see good crowd numbers that would have filled Highbury back in the day. Over to the guys to do the double. I also want to take time to praise the work of Vic Akers who started us this road at a time when it was much less popular. I hope he's proud.
People have forgotten Vic. Statistically he's probably the greatest manager in the history of the sport. Won more than Fergie I believe.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Was hoping to catch the game tonight, a shame this is not more widespread on platforms. Streams arent reliable either.

Some excellent football Im told, looking forward to the highlights.

Keplaz

There was a shocking hwad injury to Beth Mead. Possibly my bias here but should have been a red. The Ajax player forcefully headed her and was the last man. The header alone should have been a red. Great result but not happy with the ref.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I find it weird how common it is in womens game team mates have relationships after Alex Scott revealing hers with ex team mates

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Really tough group with CL winner Lyon and Juve, who were ahead of Chelsea last season in the group. + Former coach Montemurro

Latest posts+

Top Bottom