• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

Keplaz

I see we play Leicester this weekend, and Chelsea play United. Then next week we have United at home.

A chance for us to get to the top of the table, where we belong, and create a gap thereafter too.
Hope United and Chelsea draw. United looking tasty. I hate that Parris didn’t make it here. She’s looking really good there.

Keplaz

Chelsea now winning 0-2. Still very much the team to beat. Man Utd tried but Chelsea are just very good.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Arsenal vs United in around 30 minutes at the Emirates. Arsenal with 6 wins from 6 games, United with 5 wins in 6 games. If we want to win the league, we need to win these games.

Around 40k tickets sold for the Emirates. :thumbsup:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Well pleased to see Maanum back in the first eleven this season. I worried she might be on her way out last season.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Thanks for the info, let me tune in.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Damnit, disappointing to hear this.

We move though

NieThePiet

It's get even worse - ruptured anterior cruciate ligament...

Season over for her and world cup probably too. Just sad, best recovery Beth.

NieThePiet

7 points after three games. Missed some big 1vs1 chances, should have won.

A home win vs Juve and it would look for the 1st place.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom