ArsenalFanTV: There Will Be Blud

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by SuperGoon, Apr 4, 2017.

Does Arsenal Fan TV make current situations worse?

1. Yes.

40 vote(s)
  2. No.

65 vote(s)
  1. SuperGoon

SuperGoon Debbie Downer

I don't really watch Arsenal Fan TV anymore, like all "punditry" I can't really stomach to watch commentary on a match when we don't win. So I haven't watched in a long time.

Nevertheless, I see clips and I can't help but feel embarrassed for the poor image the fans put the club in. DT singing chants against our manager while recording himself as if he's some revolutionist (His entire social media career depends on Arséne staying and I find him to be fake as ****. I have no respect for him at all.), fans attacking Robbie who is accused of being a money man and exploiting the WOBs. Mr Bludfam existing. Fans fighting in the stadium over differing opinions like we're bloody West Ham. Banner after banner after banner.

I know Wenger himself has to take some responsibility. Yet I've always known that Wenger himself will walk when he feels that he can't do anymore, that might be this season, it might be in two years, I definitely know he won't leave in between seasons. So any protest should be saved for the last day of the season, imo.

Yet I can't help feel that this situation we find ourselves in has been provoked by Arsenal Fan TV. People watch it just to laugh at us because I definitely don't think any Arsenal fan can watch the embarrassment that the fans have become.

Do you personally believe that Arsenal Fan TV is in anyway needed? Much like this forum it's a place to properly vent, but I feel it damages the team and damages our reputation more than it helps. If anything it serves to escalate rash emotions rather than offer any therapeutic assistance.
  2. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mmhmm yes, I agree

You know if you had posed this question a few months ago I would have told you no. But I feel like I have witnessed ArsenalFanTV change the whole atmosphere. They've really made a name for themselves. So much so that Neville felt the need to actually go on live with them to discuss his comments.

In the past I loved the channel and saw Robbie Lyle as a fellow gooner who shared my views etc. I don't think he was solely after the money at first but I am sure by now he just can't help feed off the frenzy. I know I would given that Arsenal give me nothing these days.

If we're being honest I think the atmosphere was going to be toxic regardless. However, I do think that by fans watching and sharing these posts and rants all through the week, there is no respite period like there was maybe 10 years ago. Or even 5. Now you get reminded of the result all day everyday where as in the past you'd mourn it a few days and move on.

To me it is, as you say, a decent forum to vent but I would say in the last few months it has definitely added to the toxic atmosphere in the stadium.
    Hegemony, Sapient Hawk and albakos like this.
  3. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

they don't if they interview educated people with good football knowledge the problem is they keep interviewing same guys every game DT Troopz Bully Claude/Ty and Moh they give interview for each one of them 5 minutes at least and for other arsenal fans they don't even give a f**k about them if they interview them Robbie give them only just 1 minute maximum he say this channel for Arsenal fans no it's not it's only for 6 guys. And from all these guys only Moh talk sense sometimes Claude too but the others are poor swear alot disrespect the manager the players and have zero football knowledge don't tell be they are passionate fans what the point if you are hardcore but you understand nothing about football.
  4. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

I disagree.
    Bradpiff likes this.
  5. tap-in

tap-in :|

Whether it's Arsenal TV, AM, Facebook, Twitter or a newspaper, its just another outlet for anything Arsenal. If the team was doing well Arsenal TV wouldn't be an issue but we aren't doing well, we are having our worst season under Wenger and will probably not qualify for CL. Arsenal TV has every right to complain about the manager, players & club as we do. I woudn't say it was needed but neither is Facebook, Twitter or even AM, Arsenal FC existed a long time before all of them and if the club sorts itself out we wont have to worry about negative comments on any media.
    Bradpiff, Trilly and {reed} like this.
  6. Mark Tobias

I agree with this. Even though I hear DT and Troops' rants and agree a lot. I can;t handle the way they speak. Everything is lost.

Moh is a great speaker though. Clear, concise, educated, logical and passionate.
  7. Mark Tobias

At least add some value to the thread. Why do you disagree?
  8. Mark Tobias

Agree with you but you have not actually addressed the question.
  9. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

That blud guy is clearly fake. Managed to speak normal to Neville in that interview with none of his ****.

Heard AM are making a channel anyway, been asked to host a transfer segment due to my sublime ITK stuff.
  10. Garrincha

Garrincha AM Resident Joker #2

Over the last 18 months its become a train wreck.

Gone from giving the fans a genuine platform to express their views to a soap opera chasing ratings.
  11. yousif_arsenal

They can complain the whole time they want and they are not wrong but do it in the right way don't disrespect people you are in front of the camera whole the world is watching what people will think about you when you say blud/fam or DT swears everytime he say a word?
    carlito'sway likes this.
  12. tap-in

If you mean;
    Does Arsenal Fan TV make current situations worse?

The answer is no! I thought I had made that obvious by pointing out we are having our worst season under Wenger, and if anyone thinks that is due to Arsenal TV then I fear for their sanity!
    Goon_si and Bradpiff like this.
  13. yousif_arsenal

AM Fan TV would be amazing. :lol:
  14. tap-in

But that's why I mentioned Facebook, Twitter, AM etc, they all have elements that disrespect people. If Arsenal TV didnt exist our situation would not be any better than it is now.
  15. Mark Tobias

Relax man. I was asking you to clarify. You have.
  16. Mark Tobias

Awaiting the @Jury vs @Trilly showdown episode!

Ofcourse we might have to give @carlito'sway & @Makingtrax some time to fondle around with one another too.;):lol::bounce:
  17. SuperGoon

SuperGoon Debbie Downer

Plz no.
  18. Garrincha

Garrincha AM Resident Joker #2

They can take no blame for our results but definitely has an impact on the fan base both around the stadium & how we are viewed by others.

Internally it increases tensions & externally makes the club a laughing stock.
    carlito'sway likes this.
  19. scytheavatar

scytheavatar Well-Known Member

How do you actually "move on" from the absolutely dreadful performances we have been showing this season? If back in 2006/2007 we have finished outside the top 4 and crashed out 2- 10 in the CL you can be sure everyone would have wanted Wenger gone ASAP too......
    Bradpiff and Mark Tobias like this.
  20. Mark Tobias

Suppose you have a point. Very diffuclt to gauge given that this is his worst season.