ArsenalFanTV: There Will Be Blud

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by SuperGoon, Apr 4, 2017.

Does Arsenal Fan TV make current situations worse?

1. Yes.

40 vote(s)
  2. No.

65 vote(s)
  1. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

So fans that actually pay to go to games rather than ranting on here are spineless? :lol: don't think so somehow mate!

In an ideal world not a single fan would turn up, but there will always be someone who's next in line willing to fill the boots of people giving their tickets up. It achieves nothing.

The best thing to do would be a mass walk out during the game.
    Sammy1887 and SuperGoon like this.
  2. DoitschWurzl

DoitschWurzl Member

Yeah... wow... It would surely hurt Kroenke to buy his product and then walk out...
  3. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

It wont hurt them financially but it would be embarrassing for the club and the board would have to take notice. Liverpool did it a few years ago when their season ticket prices were going to be increased. The board took notice and backtracked deciding not to raise them, so it clearly does work.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  4. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

So spend even more money to go to the game then walk out. The fans there are spineless because as soon as some start to protest there are others telling them not to. Those are the ones that will still go to the games
  5. shootxhakashoot

shootxhakashoot Well-Known Member

Haha, rather than being the voice of the snowflake generation calling for more "inclusivity" because football is 50/50 populated by men and women of course....? Wonderful lets just take away another bastion of maleness and become gender neutral football fans or whatever the term they teach at college and uni is nowadays. Would suit some of our c**kless players and dotard manager I'm sure.
    Not that there arent lots of wonderful women who follow and play the game (my sister played for Cambridge and she learned the game playing with me and my mates am proud to say) and their opinion is of course diverse and valid so no harm in getting more women on if they are actually there and wanting to be involved.
    Just makes me laugh how every debate in the modern world looks to that no matter how ridiculous the scenario, dont want to sound chauvinistic but there it is.... They do have Pippa on there presenting sometimes though and have to say she is quite lovely and seems to know what shes talking about. These guys are at the games after all and presumeably their tickets arent paid for by AFTV so to say they are not fans is a bit of a stretch.
  6. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Haha your entire comment was chauvinistic from start to finish. I'd rather be a 'snowflake', 'c*ckless player' or a 'dotard manager' than a complete f*cking eejit.
    BBF likes this.
  7. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 Well-Known Member

Blaming Arsenal Fan TV for our results is like Ty blaming our losses on rain, mascots etc.
  8. Sammy1887

So our results itself are not an embarrassment but some fans speaking their hearts out is embarrassment. Good stuff.

Fans of other clubs are laughing at us regardless of Arsenal Fan TV. They have been in the picture for about 5 years now but we have been ridiculed for the best part of the last decade, the way we have slowly regressed. So stop ****ing blaming Arsenal Fan TV for everything.
    kopzilla and Jae like this.
  9. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Who did that?
  10. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

BOTH are embarrassments and i am not 'blaming' fan tv for anything. But i would much prefer to not have to see them further embarass us after a loss. Its like rubbing salt in the wound.
  11. Sammy1887

Who is giving them reasons to do that? I totally agree that some of the stuff there is OTT but some of them do make good points from time to time. Fact of the matter is that club itself has put this embarrassment on its head.
  12. Sammy1887

I've read a few posts earlier angling towards this.
  13. BBF

BBF Real name: Ragip Xh...

He's part of a "snowflake generation" because he wants more variety? Wow, that's sad. Very sad.
    Rex Banner likes this.
  14. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Well Bellerin said himself most of the players don't watch it, I don't think it really has an impact on the players either way.

Also I think AFTV's standing is overstated as well. Saying that opposing fans use it to laugh at Arsenal is a bit much, if AFTV didn't exist people could tweets/facebook posts etc. for the same exact purpose.
    kopzilla, SomGooner and Sammy1887 like this.
  15. Sammy1887

Absolutely. AFTV has no barring on our results or the way we play. I think people are more concerned about them because they are minting money and there is nothing wrong about it.
    American_Gooner likes this.
  16. Sammy1887

17. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

You can't say they aren't entertaining :lol::lol::lol:
  18. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

Gang of nob heads.

Criminals in some cases, embarrassing that these fools are seen as the voice of Arsenal fans.
    lamby22, Aevius and Rex Banner like this.
  19. Gooner n Proud

Gooner n Proud a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini

These people are making the whole situation worse; their stupid rants that go viral assist the medias agenda against Arsenal and Wenger.
  20. SomGooner

SomGooner Well-Known Member

I love ArsenalFanTv. If you can't handle it, don't watch it.