ArsenalFanTV: There Will Be Blud

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by SuperGoon, Apr 4, 2017.

Does Arsenal Fan TV make current situations worse?

1. Yes.

40 vote(s)
  2. No.

65 vote(s)
  1. Ricardinho

Ricardinho Active Member

Didn't he make out he was going for some operation? Very suspect character away from what we see of him on YouTube.
    THunter likes this.
  2. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

Sammy1887 likes this.
  3. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

It's not like DT or Troopz cannot voice their opinion and should be silenced, it's that they get to voice their opinion every single week. Let some other people voice their opinion from time to time.

It's got to a stage where they're such celebrities that it's almost like the purpose of AFTV is so everyone can know what they think after each game. Why is their opinion so important? Would it kill to, y'know, maybe not interview once in a while?
    SomGooner and CJJ like this.
  4. CJJ

CJJ Well-Known Member

I wonder what will happen with AFTV once Wenger leaves. DT and Troopz will have nothing left to talk about.

(God forbid they started talking actual football)
    SuperGoon likes this.
  5. House MD

House MD Active Member

Troopz had been Al Pacino in meet the fockers all season and today he became Al Pacino from scarface. The whole tangent about his GSCE and his hood was just totally random
  6. nick gould

nick gould Well-Known Member

If you are talking about DT, I saw an interview with Rob. He says the stuff is all BS. I don’t if he is telling the truth or not.
  7. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

So much unmitigated crap in this thread.
    SomGooner likes this.
  8. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

I reckon Troopz would fare better because he is capable of being positive about things. DT I think would become completely defunct; he seems like the sort of person who can only engage with negativity, even his laughs are weird and forced.
    SpecialAgentVenga likes this.
  9. SomGooner

SomGooner Well-Known Member

I agree with you that it wouldn't kill not to interview them all the time however, I think they've become the mainstay of the channel that Robbie feels he has to interview them or risk losing viewers.

Of course I do not agree with how they go about voicing their opinion, but I still respect them as genuine Arsenal fans who have invested so much time and money in following the team they love up and down the country and abroad.

Also to be fair to Robbie, he's started to interview many random fans who have never been on AFTV before...maybe he's been lurking around here and has read what many on here have been saying for months.
    dashsnow17 likes this.
  10. SomGooner

SomGooner Well-Known Member

Contrary to popular belief, they are Arsenal fans first and foremost who want their team to do well and win trophies.

I really do not see any difference in what they say and what we say on match day threads every week.
  11. CJJ

CJJ Well-Known Member

I never questioned their belief. I question their ability to come up with some actual football analysis once they can't just slate it on Wenger.

One week DT says attack is the best defence, the other week he moans about us conceding by risking too much. The guy contradicts himself all the freaking time.
    Right now nobody notices any of that bullshit as it drowns in all the Wenger hate.
    North5 likes this.
  12. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

You'll all be pleased to know Robbie was interviewed briefly by ITV London news today for his views regarding the mounting pressure on Wenger......he speaks for us all now ;)
  13. YeahBee

YeahBee Sign all the Swedes

we are frekkin pitied by Brighton fans

let that sink in
  14. North5

North5 Here since 2009. Still no custom title.

I really hope DT gets a slap on camera soon.
  15. CJJ

CJJ Well-Known Member

Ready for the "Dont let it paper over the cracks" rant? :D:D:D:D