• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenalmania Discord

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It's easy to see why a lot of you are afraid to show your faces on the internet.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Can it be done in a way where nobody knows the identities? I mean who we are at AM. That would be fun.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm from a small town in rural Ireland, the most likely thing is the most won't be able to understand me.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I'm from a small town in rural Ireland, the most likely thing is the most won't be able to understand me.

Where in Ireland? Visited the west coast with my Pa when i was 12, we lived in a very nice cottage in Ahakista, if i remember correctly it was like 30km from Derry. I loved it so much, the local pub, the stunning view, the fishing...plus they had a friendly donkey!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Where in Ireland? Visited the west coast with my Pa when i was 12, we lived in a very nice cottage in Ahakista, if i remember correctly it was like 30km from Derry. I loved it so much, the local pub, the stunning view, the fishing...plus they had a friendly donkey!

I live pretty close to the border, in the Republic.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Irish accent you can somewhat get but Scottish I don't understand anything.

That brings me to this- Every interview of Sir Alex Ferguson....I can't understand jack. How was he the master at man management if he spoke like that all the time?

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Funny but not surprising to see a bunch of people ***** out when the opportunity to actually for real talk about Arsenal with other A-Mers comes along. Much easier to talk nonsense or keep up a fake persona while hiding behind a screen name on a forum I guess.

Depending on the time it’s held I’d be down. Im from Seattle (US West Coast) and I work at a hospital so I still have work each day (thankfully), so it depends on when it’s done.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
My photo is next to my profile picture and I'm loadsssssss better looking now. Am up for this.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Funny but not surprising to see a bunch of people ***** out when the opportunity to actually for real talk about Arsenal with other A-Mers comes along. Much easier to talk nonsense or keep up a fake persona while hiding behind a screen name on a forum I guess.

Depending on the time it’s held I’d be down. Im from Seattle (US West Coast) and I work at a hospital so I still have work each day (thankfully), so it depends on when it’s done.
Calls people out for not joining, mocking them.

Gives multiple excuses and escapes why he may or may not be available because of reasons x, y and z and the position of the sun relative to the moon.

Nice one James.

Top Bottom