• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenals team spirit!

Saville

It happen to accross me while i was watching the untouchables DVD 03/04 season that Arsenal have lacked a bit of team spirit. I was watching Inter Milan v Arsenal and when we went 4-1 up the bench just went crazy e.g.celebrations, they dont huddle with each other anymore they go off and do there own celebration like henry for example, even beford a game they use to do a huddle like Liverpool, but they dont anymore! i just find it really annoying how a team can change without Patrick Vieira. :(

seb_afc

Established Member
our team work was one of our stronger assests...i dont think we have any at the moment.

Captain

Established Member
It was Campbell who introduced the huddle before the game at Arsenal with the 'win' chant.

Maybe it's because he has been battling his own demons this year that some of the comaraderie has disappeared (more so than Vieira leaving).

Feanor

Established Member
What team spirit? I think this team is still looking for an identity. We're not the flashy, smooth and consistent machine we were in 2004 anymore. The problem is that we don't know what we are or what we will become. I think Wenger has a vision for what this team will become but they players haven't achieved that vision yet.

Since MK retired in 2004, I has not see many team spirit. Now, as V4 quitted in July 2005, team spirit seems never exist.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Mikayil Faye ‘has in his mind’ to leave Barcelona this summer. Liverpool, Manchester United, Inter Milan & Bayern Munich are all showing a lot of interest in the player, however, Arsenal have ‘burst strongly’ onto the case in recent hours [Mundo Deportivo]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom