• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Invincible Documentary

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some beautiful quotes by Wenger in that film.

“The hairdryer method is more to get your frustrations out – and it’s not very efficient. If you do that every week, people adapt to the behaviour of their manager. I thought it’s more important to be kind, master the situation and give an indication of what you should do.”

“I thought: ‘What is the most efficient, not what is the most spectacular?’ I have a very passionate character; when I lose it, I lose it in a dangerous way. So I learned to control myself. Because you can make mistakes when you are out of control that you cannot repair.”

GDeep™

League is very weak
They all have their ways of wriggling free. As I said before, we don’t see a lot of the **** that goes on behind the scenes between managers and players and the games they play. Their situations were more or less the same at the end of the day. I didn’t hold it against RvP, but we’re talking about our captain who left for arguably our bitterest rivals and fired them to the title. As I say, I’m cool with that because I understand, but the double standards are hilarious.
All these players got murdered for leaving, why you acting like there were double standards for Cesc? Ade got racially abused for leaving.

With Cesc I think the move to Chelsea really put the salt in the wound. Just like Cole.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t forget RvP wanted to stay, said he met with Ivan and the board but they simply couldn’t convince him to stay as their ambition didn’t meet his.

Cesc was missing games, wearing Barcelona shirts etc. That was brutal viewing, let’s be honest, we all loved Cesc.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Don’t forget RvP wanted to stay, said he met with Ivan and the board but they simply couldn’t convince him to stay as their ambition didn’t meet his.

Cesc was missing games, wearing Barcelona shirts etc. That was brutal viewing, let’s be honest, we all loved Cesc.
You don’t actually believe he wanted to stay do you? He was basically twerking for Ferguson at one point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Obviously when our unbeaten run ended, it was the biggest disgrace.

But even in the United game from 2003 (when Horseface missed) you could see how favourable the refs were to United, that last minute pen United got was another joke.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Obviously when our unbeaten run ended, it was the biggest disgrace.

But even in the United game from 2003 (when Horseface missed) you could see how favourable the refs were to United, that last minute pen United got was another joke.
Could watch Keown arm slapping him all day, and then some.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nah I’ve seen interviews and he always talk about United like he liked it more and had a better time.
lol I remember one time on BT Sports, Rio had to tell VP to slow down he was doing too much "we" stuff and he was like "naar you we're Arsenal though" lol killed me.

Cringe though.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just finished watching, I love the guy but f*ck me I thought that was terrible and very boring.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just finished watching, I love the guy but f*ck me I thought that was terrible and very boring.
Just another chance to crack the off an almighty one for the last time, for the strange lads. I think it served its purpose for them. As I predicted, it revealed nothing new. But that was easy.

GoonerJay24

Should have spoken more about the injuries situation between 2014-2016. I've never seen anything like it before in football.

Overall was a good watch though, especially seeing how he transformed the careers of those players he had on his arrival.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry, was not sure where to place this, could not see it mentioned in other Threads.
On Tuesday night, I watched Arsène Wenger, 'Invincible' on Netflix.
Will try and not give anything away regarding it.
When Arsène Wenger first came, it was 'Arsène Who'? What he did at Arsenal was unbelievable, changing the players diets, prolonging the careers of the Famous Arsenal Back Four.
Contributions from Ian Wright, Martin Keown, Thierry Henry, Lee Dixon, to name a few.
I found it a brilliant insight into Arsène Wenger's time at Highbury / Emirates Stadium.

Screenshot_20220331-035715~4.png

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry, just noticed that it came out November 2021. I'm just a bit late to the Party.
Highbury in the 1990's is a far cry to The Emirates. I liked Arsène Wenger's Office, the Stadium ozzes History. The players tunnel didn't have enough room to swing a cat.
Sorry for the Late Post, as Homer Simpson would say........

Screenshot_20220331-143213.png

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Sorry, just noticed that it came out November 2021. I'm just a bit late to the Party.
Highbury in the 1990's is a far cry to The Emirates. I liked Arsène Wenger's Office, the Stadium ozzes History. The players tunnel didn't have enough room to swing a cat.
Sorry for the Late Post, as Homer Simpson would say........

View attachment 6276

Not too late, I watched it last weekend when it came out on Netflix.

Personally I thought it was a nice trip down memory lane but nothing really 'new' in there that hasnt been discussed or combed over before.

Someone said it above but have to agree, it was kind of boring in my opinion.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom