• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Invincible Documentary

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One of the biggest ironies was that Alan Sugar was telling people like Piers Morgan what an idiot he was for complaining about Wenger. For years he was wishing Sp**s had a manager that good.

After the Villa game in 2013 when Morgan reckon 60,000 fans were booing Wenger, his tweet was priceless.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This film should end with @Jury and @Makingtrax arguing in person.

Feel it will show the impact Arsène has had better than anything.

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Do you reckon Mesut Özil would have survived the task of having to bash 3 inch nails through the sole of his boots just for the chance to kick a sodden 5kg clump of cows arse a round an ice rink for 90 minutes with actual men?
Nobody'd heard of kilograms in Chapman's day. A case ball probably weighed 500 British barleycorns or some such. Probably what brexiteers are keen to return to.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This film should end with @Jury and @Makingtrax arguing in person.

Feel it will show the impact Arsène has had better than anything.
That’s a fair comment. The real damage is behind closed doors. How many relationships were spawned and built on the foundations of Wengers success? And how many did the great man brutally finish when he signed Xhaka and Mustafi? Nobody talks about that though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That’s a fair comment. The real damage is behind closed doors. How many relationships were spawned and built on the foundations of Wengers success? And how many did the great man brutally finish when he signed Xhaka and Mustafi? Nobody talks about that though.

Could be on to something here, my mum left my dad the day we signed Mustafi and Perez...though my dad is a massive ****, so he has to hold his hands up too.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Could be on to something here, my mum left my dad the day we signed Mustafi and Perez...though my dad is a massive ****, so he has to hold his hands up too.
Send my AM body of work over to mummy and we’ll see where things go lad. Instead of liking each other’s posts we can fist bump instead maybe one day 🙏🏻

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Yes they weren't trying to remove the manager, no abuse, no planes, no long campaign, no mockery, no memes. A one off protest about the owners and the superleague.

But it was a protest, well done!
What will it take for you to desist from your terror campaign of repeated posting on a single topic? What are your demands? How about I sincerely apologise on behalf of every Wenger Outer for their actions.

What is your endgame? It’s been 1252 days Poppa Wenger left Arsenal FC. Will you still be posting about this on day 2000?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

What will it take for you to desist from your terror campaign of repeated posting on a single topic? What are your demands? How about I sincerely apologise on behalf of every Wenger Outer for their actions.

What is your endgame? It’s been 1252 days Poppa Wenger left Arsenal FC. Will you still be posting about this on day 2000?
When we're back to where we were before fans ruined everything instead of this mid table sh!t, maybe I'll get it out of my system.

That means continuous top 4, last 16 of CL, deep cup runs and poetic football, you know, all the things that weren't good enough.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Fist bumping him after you’ve piledrived his mum.

That’s dark
Nah, you just paint a bad picture. What you don’t see is all the empty Chinese containers, beverage cans and happy faces that I leave downstairs when MOTD is finished. It’s not just a fist bump man.

Makavelii

Viral’s the right word. Those clowns ended up infecting so many people with their nonsense about Wenger that even today there are people who still believe he declined pre 2016 and needed the 2 year campaign to remove him.
It’s just people who were too deeply invested in it that they can’t admit that they were wrong now.

They look more stupid by not admitting it though.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Not sure I want to watch the last part of this film when all the hate was at it's peak. It's gonna hurt.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It’s just people who were too deeply invested in it that they can’t admit that they were wrong now.

They look more stupid by not admitting it though.
Wrong about what? Nobody was wrong to say he had to go. What happens after is irrelevant. There are no guarantees in life or in football. You may get a few people who wanted him out who now, looking back, may think he probably should’ve stayed on for another year or two but that doesn’t change anything or make anybody else wrong. I can just as easily say we could be in the championship by now if he stayed on because our trajectory was leading us that way, but I’d be just as loony as you and a few others in speculating like that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom