• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Invincible Documentary

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@GDeep™ was bang on it seems.
Big mistake not moving on. Laid himself open to complete w**kers telling him to **** off. He must have known the stadium build would pull the rug from under him and the fans wouldn’t understand.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Big mistake not moving on. Laid himself open to complete w**kers telling him to **** off. He must have known the stadium build would pull the rug from under him and the fans wouldn’t understand.
I’m glad he’s finally come out and said this myself.

Was rolling my eyes heavy seeing Josh say he was unaware there was a problem with their relationship with Wenger so f*cking fake. Course he wouldn’t notice.

This club is weird man, I just wish Wenger left with more dignity than he was afforded at the time - but he’s quietly been vindicated since anyways.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
From the "This Might Be It" documentary:

2-DB4-A799-AE13-445-C-8-EC3-59-BE6-F1-C86-C2.png

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Everyone knew he was in demand when he was doing well. It was common knowledge, strangely enough… But he chose to stay at Arsenal because he loved it here—hardly a selfless act, is it? Why would anyone leave a job and environment they love, particularly when you’re old enough and wise enough to appreciate how things can and usually do go disastrously wrong when you think the grass will be greener than the green green grass you’re already standing on? The shark tanks of Madrid, PSG etc weren’t that appealing, eh? Smart… Yet there are people who think we should get on our knees and thank him for that, of all things 😭

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
When you think about it, @GDeep™ ’s situation on AM and Arsène’s at Arsenal bore more than a few resemblances… Both in their comfort zones here, yet would most probably sink without trace/get banned at another big club or forum. I could say a few more but I’ve been told to ease off the Solihull slob for some reason. The amnesty ends at midnight.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I’m glad he’s finally come out and said this myself.

Was rolling my eyes heavy seeing Josh say he was unaware there was a problem with their relationship with Wenger so f*cking fake. Course he wouldn’t notice.

This club is weird man, I just wish Wenger left with more dignity than he was afforded at the time - but he’s quietly been vindicated since anyways.
You got your VIP Toy Room reception at the Palladium tonight? Champaign probably. I don’t drink much but booked my place in front of the TV with a small Heineken to watch Wrighty and Alex Scott putting the questions. :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You got your VIP Toy Room reception at the Palladium tonight? Champaign probably. I don’t drink much but booked my place in front of the TV with a small Heineken to watch Wrighty and Alex Scott putting the questions. :lol:
I wish. I thought I purchased but got timed out unfortunately, gutted.

As you know the tickets weren’t small potatoes and I dithered getting the funds for it/trying to find someone to go with. Will be streaming like you buddy.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I wish. I thought I purchased but got timed out unfortunately, gutted.

As you know the tickets weren’t small potatoes and I dithered getting the funds for it/trying to find someone to go with. Will be streaming like you buddy.
Link?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I remember being on the top deck of the 253 bus to Whitechapel going to my first ever job, and as the bus pulled in to stop, there was Ray bowling up to some dodgy looking small second hand car forecourt. The owner looked the spitting image of him so I assume it must have been his dad. I regret not jumping off and getting his autograph or something. If I ever see him, I’m going to ask him wtf he was doing there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ray is after Henry and Bergkamp for me. An Arsenal immortal.

When you think of the Arsenal legends table...you have your Henrys, your Bergkamps, your Adams, your Vieiras.

Ray has his seat there too...it's just empty quite a lot, as he's always at the bar getting the drinks in.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

What a great show, so many Arsenal legends gathered in one place. Dermot was a superb interviewer. Loved his line, ‘Top 4 certainly seems like a trophy now Arsène’, and the audience clapped.

Clive Anderson was pretty funny during the auction too? David Dein getting stuff off his chest, ‘The club should never have let Arsène go’, ‘Here he is Head of World Football Devolpment for FIFA but there there wasn’t even a place him at Arsenal football club’.

Wrighty was excellent and the touching stuff from Henry about Arsène being his dad at the club was genuine affection.

The respect for the man shown by all the ex players and stars present such a contrast to the abuse he got from all those ***ing ****** on social media. Helps to heal seeing Arsenal united as a family with people who really understand football talking sense and celebrating the best period in Arsenal’s history ever. Terrific show.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Helps to heal seeing Arsenal united as a family with people who really understand football talking sense and celebrating the best period in Arsenal’s history ever.

Didn't think they would talk about the 1930s, but glad they did.

5 league titles in one decade, we will never see those days again!

Top Bottom