• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Invincible Documentary

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
looks great & good to see the main stars / rivals taking part

+ nice to get the name right this time 👀

612MF4XG0YL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can't believe we named the 03/04 DVD, The Untouchables...who the hell thought that would catch on, over The Invincibles :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cannot wait for this.
I hope we get to learn more about the way how things were going than in the book.
Comes out on November 11th in cinemas, Nov 22nd for digital download. Will make my year. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Cannot wait for this.
I hope we get to learn more about the way how things were going than in the book.
Need to change the thread title, it's Arsène Wenger:Invincible. Subtle difference, it's not about the invincibles, it's a portrait of Arsène's career with unseen footage and contributions from a variety of past stars and other managers, includung Sir Alex.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I'd make fans like Troopz and DT watch this with their eyelids forced open with the phrase 'any manager could get top 4 with Arsenal' and 'top 4 is not a trophy' scrolling underneath throughout the whole show.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I'd make fans like Troopz and DT watch this with their eyelids forced open with the phrase 'any manager could get top 4 with Arsenal' and 'top 4 is not a trophy' scrolling underneath throughout the whole show.
As well as the other clown who was pointing at camera after that Villa loss. It was his rant that made their whole circus viral.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom