• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Invincible Documentary

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As well as the other clown who was pointing at camera after that Villa loss. It was his rant that made their whole circus viral.
Viral’s the right word. Those clowns ended up infecting so many people with their nonsense about Wenger that even today there are people who still believe he declined pre 2016 and needed the 2 year campaign to remove him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Viral’s the right word. Those clowns ended up infecting so many people with their nonsense about Wenger that even today there are people who still believe he declined pre 2016 and needed the 2 year campaign to remove him.
You’ve said numerous times that he underperformed for those last two seasons. He started pissing what little money we had up the wall as well. Who cares about the argument of whether he was declining pre-2016? It’s what he did most recently that matters and that’s what got him the boot.

The film, like the book, will be another massive anticlimax. I mean, what don’t we know already by now? And whatever we don’t know we’ll never know because if we were allowed to know it, we’d know already 😄

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Who cares about the argument of whether he was declining pre-2016? It’s what he did most recently that matters and that’s what got him the boot.
That’s rubbish and you know it. What he did under the duress of a concerted campaign to remove is irrelevant. It’s all about why that campaign started.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That’s rubbish and you know it. What he did under the duress of a concerted campaign to remove is irrelevant. It’s all about why that campaign started.
You far too much of this “concerted campaign” thing. It was no different from any other situation at any other club. The club choose to listen when it matters at the end of the day, and not because Troopz said ‘blue clart’ 50 times in 5 minutes.

The fans only ever really turned the heat up for the last two seasons and for obvious reasons. His last FA cup and the previous one to that brought him respite because fans are generally day-dreaming mongs like that, just as I am and just as I was.

The same fans who put him on a pedestal grew tired of the false dawns and failure to capitalise on any momentum that the cups gave us and very naturally, done what every fan of every club eventually does, in forcing the owners to act. We’re a football club like all the rest of them. We are nothing special.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You far too much of this “concerted campaign” thing. It was no different from any other situation at any other club.
LMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clearly not true. Name any other premier league club in history who mocked their manager with rants and memes, flew planes over games, protested outside the stadium, boycotted games . . . . . all after a run of coming 4th, 3rd then 2nd in the league.

There is no club at the top of the league ever who treated their manager with such disrespect. And certainly not one who was only spending 5th with that record.

Trying to normalise that behaviour is just guilt talking.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
LMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clearly not true. Name any other premier league club in history who mocked their manager with rants and memes, flew planes over games, protested outside the stadium, boycotted games . . . . . all after a run of coming 4th, 3rd then 2nd in the league.

There is no club at the top of the league ever who treated their manager with such disrespect. And certainly not one who was only spending 5th with that record.

Trying to normalise that behaviour is just guilt talking.
It will usually come to that if they hang around long enough and the owners don’t act. Your problem is you don’t take much interest in how other fans deal with underperforming managers. If you think the way some of our fans acted in that situation was particularly bad, then I can only offer you the explanation of the situation being quite unique in a lot of aspects

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It will usually come to that if they hang around long enough and the owners don’t act. Your problem is you don’t take much interest in how other fans deal with underperforming managers. If you think the way some of our fans acted in that situation was particularly bad, then I can only offer you the explanation of the situation being quite unique in a lot of aspects
So you can’t name another club that disrespected his manager so much after performing at such a high level above the club’s investment?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
So you can’t name another club that disrespected his manager so much after performing at such a high level above the club’s investment?

freaky-friday-lindsay-lohan.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would anyone want to watch this? A documentary on a man who failed at Arsenal and has totally ruined this club.

Took me a little time, but i agree with everything many Arsenal fans and nearly ALL of Arsenal-Mania told me - Wenger was a greedy failure who held us back and stole 6M a year from us. An absolute French flop who held us back.

Let’s forget about him, and move on with the club now that it’s in the safe hands of Arteta, and on a process to success.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
No club's fans near the top would ever break into their own stadium to protest. Can't believe they left the gates at Old Trafford unlocked to give ticket holders free tours. (Yes, they weren't protesting the manager but it was still similar levels of shaming/embarrassment)

clown-sad.gif

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

No club's fans near the top would ever break into their own stadium to protest. Can't believe they left the gates at Old Trafford unlocked to give ticket holders free tours. (Yes, they weren't protesting the manager but it was still similar levels of shaming/embarrassment)

clown-sad.gif
Yes they weren't trying to remove the manager, no abuse, no planes, no long campaign, no mockery, no memes. A one off protest about the owners and the superleague.

But it was a protest, well done!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom