• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: My Life and Lessons In Red & White

GDeep™

League is very weak
Best way to deal with a child having a tantrum is to just go in the next room, turn the tv up and ignore him until he stops.
Or we can send the kid to come and watch wrestling with you? You little weirdo.

What did I say wrong anyway? You yourself bash Wenger quite abit. You’re constantly taking digs at him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Or we can send the kid to come and watch wrestling with you? You little weirdo.

What did I say wrong anyway? You yourself bash Wenger quite abit. You’re constantly taking digs at him.

You honestly feel Arsène isn’t a legend here?

And stop bashing wrestling, it was amazing not that long ago!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger isn’t a legend at Arsenal. Doesn’t have a statue, has no role at the club, generally widely questioned. Cruyff at Barcelona is god, Wenger isn’t anything like that.

Now he releases a book and he’s viewed as some jealous, bitter and angry old man. Someone on here even says he’s jealous of Arteta.

I swear to god, I don’t see Wenger viewed as an Arsenal legend. He has very little respect in the Arsenal family.

Thanks for your 25 years, means very little though really. Enjoy your retirement where we will only talk about your shortcomings and people like Jose taking the piss out of you, while English football laughs.
Those AFTV rants should be used in psychology lessons to show how a mass of idiots can whip themselves into a delusional state of illogical hatred and transport themselves into a fantasy world of unrealistic expectations.

There's dozens of posters on here who still think that Arsenal should have been challenging for the title against the oil clubs :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
You honestly feel Arsène isn’t a legend here?

And stop bashing wrestling, it was amazing not that long ago!
You didn’t answer my question? What wrong have I said? You have constantly attacked Wenger.

Maybe it’s the time and age, this modern world etc, but no, I don’t see Wenger viewed as a legend, I see a guy who people are very critical of. He’s constantly under attack from everywhere.

Riou

You didn’t answer my question? What wrong have I said? You have constantly attacked Wenger.

Maybe it’s the time and age, this modern world etc, but no, I don’t see Wenger viewed as a legend, I see a guy who people are very critical of. He’s constantly under attack from everywhere.

Questioning some things Arsène does, doesn't mean you don't consider him a legend here, nobody s perfect.

The stadium move in 2006 was such a weird one, it put us in a very weird position...on one hand constant top four was good, as it kept us around the status of the top clubs...while seeing all our best players leave to win trophies at rivals was very annoying, especially after the success we just had at Highbury.

Completely neglecting the defensive side of our game in the Emirates era was poor...Almunia being our keeper for so long was terrible despite spending good money on attacking players, never really replacing the physicality we lost in Sol/Paddy/Gilberto etc, only having one partnership that worked in Kos-Per at the back, even then it was only a few years...there were a few things Arsène could have done differently that might have changed things.

There were times though when people took it too far...protests at the grounds/with the damn airplanes, the stuff like when he fell down at the station in Stoke and was mocked etc...also maybe we did take Champions League for granted as we were seemingly stuck in a never ending loop, but it did greatly help our finances after the banks screwed us.

There are things Arsène did right and things he did wrong from 2006 on, but one thing that can't be questioned is his status...definite legend here, no matter what anyone says.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Questioning some things Arsène does, doesn't mean you don't consider him a legend here, nobody s perfect.

The stadium move in 2006 was such a weird one, it put us in a very weird position...on one hand constant top four was good, as it kept us around the status of the top clubs...while seeing all our best players leave to win trophies at rivals was very annoying, especially after the success we just had at Highbury.

Completely neglecting the defensive side of our game in the Emirates era was poor...Almunia being our keeper for so long was terrible despite spending good money on attacking players, never really replacing the physicality we lost in Sol/Paddy/Gilberto etc, only having one partnership that worked in Kos-Per at the back, even then it was only a few years...there were a few things Arsène could have done differently that might have changed things.

There were times though when people took it too far...protests at the grounds/with the damn airplanes, the stuff like when he fell down at the station in Stoke and was mocked etc...also maybe we did take Champions League for granted as we were seemingly stuck in a never ending loop, but it did greatly help our finances after the banks screwed us.

There are things Arsène did right and things he did wrong from 2006 on, but one thing that can't be questioned is his status...definite legend here, no matter what anyone says.
Reading that, doesn’t sound a legend to me.

Riou

Reading that, doesn’t sound a legend to me.

After what Arsène did from 1996-2006, the only way he would lose that legend status is if he...left us to join Sp**s, constantly talks about how much he hates Arsenal and got us relegated numerous times or something :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
@say yes bashed him because he didn’t kill himself in his first book. Again, I’m not sure you’re that critical of a legend.

People called him jealous of Arteta on here just yesterday. Kids around the world will say what was Wenger doing when Mourinho and Ferguson were winning titles?

Maybe you all were right for all these years? Wenger did only win his first title because he inherited a great defence? Maybe you all were right, he did go unbeaten because of luck? Someone on here even said we went unbeaten because Graham built that defence, maybe Graham did sign Lauren, Sol, Toure etc?

Maybe you guys are right, he should’ve won against Roman and Jose while spending 10-20% of what they were?

GDeep™

League is very weak
After what Arsène did from 1996-2006, the only way he would lose that legend status is if he...left us to join Sp**s, constantly talks about how much he hates Arsenal and got us relegated numerous times or something :lol:
For me Wenger is a legend for what he done between 2006-14? But maybe I’m wrong?

GDeep™

League is very weak
@Riou slags Wenger off non stop then him a legend? Piss off.

The amount of times I have quoted him to call him out.

A anti Wenger plane over the Emirates would not be tolerated for a legend, people on here supported it too.

Breezy

I don’t understand how such an iconic figure who preaches his love and loyalty for the club after 2 years still can’t bring himself to attend a single home game as guest of honour?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t understand how such an iconic figure who preaches his love and loyalty for the club after 2 years still can’t bring himself to attend a single home game as guest of honour?
He clearly doesn’t give a **** about the club, what else?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He clearly doesn’t give a **** about the club, what else?
He’s so hurt by the exit he can’t bring himself to enter the stadium that he built just yet.

This is part of his healing, to cut ties with the club completely so he can get used to life without Arsenal. A divorce if you will - this is all confirmed by him btw. He will visit one day.

I don’t know who sh*t in your cereal but you’ve been crying all evening. Ofcourse he’s a legend.

Men like Wenger with values he holds dear and his unwavering commitment to them, are very easy to criticise. We should never get it confused though I am so proud he is synonymous with our club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So then why do you usually get so agitated and defensive whenever fans say anything that can be even remotely perceived as negative about Wenger?
I have seen the light now. Guy was a fraud who got lucky, and then scammed us out of 8M a year.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Doesn’t matter if he failed to acknowledge his **** ups in the book, they were as clear then as they still are now. Being a fan at the end was just excruciating. Still a legend though. Won’t be buying the book, sounds like a massive anticlimax.

Top Bottom