• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger on the Graham Norton Show (Oct. 16th)

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Probably to promote his new book, but I’m looking forward to it regardless.

Posted this in the Wenger thread under Arsenal History, but felt, like the Cesc interview, that it deserved its own thread in the main Arsenal Talk.

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I like him but the format of the show is not for me. Never any pressing questions but that is most talk shows.
These days anyways. All superficial entertainment, and no depth.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
See he's on with Samuel L Jackson, Dawn French and Freddie Flintoff.
So Arsène's the only A lister on.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think Graham Norton is very good. Celebs always seem very relaxed on his show, maybe they know it wont be too pressing but also I think its because they like him. Wenger will be great, such a great talker, you don't even have to like football to enjoy him being interviewed.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
First time I might stomach watching more than 5 minutes of that show. Arsène, Samuel and Michael Kiwanuka. Great combination.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
First time I might stomach watching more than 5 minutes of that show. Arsène, Samuel and Michael Kiwanuka. Great combination.
'Cold Little Heart', playing Hendrix double stops on a Fender Strat. Could be hell of a show. Open a beer and enjoy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Good choice from Arsène. I wonder if he’ll be first on and then **** off rather than stay for the bantz. I think he’ll stay for the bantz, which will be weird. I wonder what questions will be asked... Will Graham have to try hard to seem vaguely interested in his career? I imagine lots of homework will be going in to the questions.

Top Bottom