• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd be careful with a line like this. Maybe reiterate that it was the final league standing you're basing this on and not the head to head...? Just a friendly suggestion, I won't pounce.
Cheers mate for not pouncing, a few on here could learn from your restraint. And in return I'll say that you're absolutely correct . . . 'in terms of the league anyway', I should have said.

EPL clashes is something like this:
Moyes L17 W4 D6 against Wenger.
VGaal L2 W2 D2

And long may this entente cordial last. ;)

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

A real achievement:lol:

You'd see an upside in listening to Sam Smith for 3 hours.
Sam Smith is a big Arsenal supporter. Safe With Me he wrote for supporters, about Wenger.

But he was p*ssed off after the Watford loss in the cup and wrote the 'Writings on Wall'. Another fickle fan.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Sam Smith is a big Arsenal supporter. Safe With Me he wrote for supporters, about Wenger.

But he was p*ssed off after the Watford loss in the cup and wrote the 'Writings on Wall'. Another fickle fan.
Well now didn't know he was an Arsenal supporter. :lol: Fickleness though might just be a state of mind.

The only differences i can see in this thread and others is that some feel they know better than the current management, and others just have blind acceptance. I think it's healthy to be critical of the club and squad decisions cause as fans we pay for the privilege, and it keeps Wenger and others on their toes..even though they don't always listen. It's the fans who blatantly show nothing but disdain and disrespect to the club I can't stand, because they offer nothing but pure negativity without constructive debate. Thankfully there aren't really any on here that I've seen. I honestly don't know half as much as ye lot about squad analysis but i do like reading all sides, I've actually learned more on here than i have watching the games :p At the end of the day, we all support the same club, just some more than others :p

Dammit

14650044_1023995854378316_7733021020812784376_n.jpg

His first team exactly 20 years ago today. Class all over the pitch.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd happily see the back of any player that's only here because of Wenger. They aren't gooners, quite simply, and any fan that thinks this is a good thing, isn't a gooner either.

How the Christ can any legit Arsenal fan be smug about certain players being inclined to **** the club off if Wenger leaves or retires ? What the **** has our fan base become? ****ing infidels

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I'd happily see the back if any player that's only here because of Wenger. They aren't gooners, quite simply, and any fan that thinks this is a good thing, isn't a gooner either.

How the Christ can any legit Arsenal fan be smug about certain players being inclined to **** the club off if Wenger leaves or retires ? What the **** has our fan base become? ****ing infidels
That's the point . . . they aren't gooners. They didn't go to watch matches on their dad's shoulders like I did.

RVP, Nasri, Fabregas, the list is long, they f***ed off when the chance to earn bigger money came along. They're professional footballers who'll play for the highest bidder. The John Terry's and Wenger's of this world that show loyalty when bigger offers are on the table are few and far between.

And another thing. Imagine Wenger left and a mad idiot like Mourinho came. I could see some players moving on, I would :lol:

Last edited:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I'd happily see the back if any player that's only here because of Wenger. They aren't gooners, quite simply, and any fan that thinks this is a good thing, isn't a gooner either.

I'd imaging they were/are the same fans saying "Özil was too big for us" and begging him on IG and Twitter not to leave us a few months in to last season. :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Keep in mind he was the first foreign manager to win the league it's no mean feat and he inherited a squad some of whome were on the verge of self-destruction . Adams and Wright were on the verge of leaving .

That two of Vieira and Petite he brought in ensured the back 4 could play for a few years to come yet .

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That's the point . . . they aren't gooners. They didn't go to watch matches on their dad's shoulders like I did.

RVP, Nasri, Fabregas, the list is long, they f***ed off when the chance to earn bigger money came along. They're professional footballers who'll play for the highest bidder. The John Terry's and Wenger's of this world that show loyalty when bigger offers are on the table are few and far between.
I can stomach employees leaving for more money when your employers are being tight or aren't giving you the chance to win stuff. But deserting a club because a manager left? And 'fans' of the club being ok with that? We should hopefully get rid of that fan when we do Wenger. So lots to look forward to.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I can stomach employees leaving for more money when your employers are being tight or aren't giving you the chance to win stuff. But deserting a club because a manager left? And 'fans' of the club being ok with that? We should hopefully get rid of that fan when we do Wenger. So lots to look forward to.
Who are these fans who'd want Özil, Sanchez, Bellerin etc to leave if Wenger left? They don't exist.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Who are these fans who'd want Özil, Sanchez, Bellerin etc to leave if Wenger left? They don't exist.
I haven't said they'd want them to leave. What I've said is they'd think it's a perfectly reasonable response to Wenger leaving or retiring, and from what I've read, that's clearly true. That 'fan' exists.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I haven't said they'd want them to leave. What I've said is they'd think it's a perfectly reasonable response to Wenger leaving or retiring, and from what I've read, that's clearly true. That 'fan' exists.
Oh I see . . . I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom