• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger statue to be unveiled at the Emirates

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love the statue to be this...

wenger_trophies.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Need AW to return for the unveiling, take the mic and just tear through this current structure:

ZJHrEe.gif

Would pay to see that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Honestly, this is one of the most deserved things ever.

Arsène is arguably the most famous player or coach, to be associated with our great club...and that's an incredible feat in itself.

He's the main reason why Arsenal have such a huge following outside of London/England too, his style is why I will always be an Arsenal fan.

Hope he attends, even if he does have issues with the board...deserves to experience all the acclaim from this.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The only reason I'm posting this one is that I always admired the fact that there's not one drip of sweat on that blue shirt. It was a hot day and you're taking a bit of a risk wearing that colour of shirt especially if planning to hoist a trophy above your head. Thankfully Arsène wasn't a sweating mess and it all worked out well.

Top Bottom