• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger statue to be unveiled at the Emirates

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I like how he doesn’t seem to give much of a toss about Assna after his retirement yet there are still so many fans simping thirselves into a coma for monsieur

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

lol I actually didn't know there were pro Wenger planes for a bit, the stuff history leaves out.

Shows how much I was paying attention those times.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I like the idea of trophies being a part of it either something like this or as Riou suggested a gold PL trophy

Wenger-trophies1-020512AFC-750x430.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Remember when AM supported DT flying that plane over the Emirates? Dark times for this forum, supporting DT.

But let’s just pretend that didn’t happen.
Yeah, when we were 2nd that started. Lets hope seeing the downward spiral they spawned, some of them felt the need to tattoo 'shame on me' on their arse.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom