• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
With the outgoings we’ve had, securing a backup keeper of Ryan’s caliber and a loan of one of the most highly regarded young players in Europe and if we do indeed address our needs at lb... in this climate that’s very, very good business and Edu should get credit for that.

I can't see how we could do much better, he should get credit but will probably get hammered knowing AM.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Biggest issue is midfield. Ødegaard will be a big boost short term but we really need to get a partner for Partey. I'm not expecting it this window but it's got to be a priority for the summer.

If VvB is still sitting on the bench for United I'd be asking them the question.

Goonger

Biggest issue is midfield. Ødegaard will be a big boost short term but we really need to get a partner for Partey. I'm not expecting it this window but it's got to be a priority for the summer.

If VvB is still sitting on the bench for United I'd be asking them the question.

Agreed. If we manage to sell Torreira & Guendouzi, I'd be going for Bissouma, & perhaps even trying to cash in on Elneny & going for a 2nd option to cover AFCON such as Berge.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

Having a competent CAM has made all the difference for us.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Having a competent CAM has made all the difference for us.
Its been a massive boost no doubt. Who knows maybe in 6 months time we might need other areas addressing but for me it's the partner alongside Partey that's gonna need addressing.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Theyre probably keeping an eye on Azeez as well and hoping he can step it up. Xhaka and Partey are just about enough of Ødegaard hits the ground running and we can get him permanent in the summer.

If we were to get more than that youd imagine that it would require a few sales.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Agreed. If we manage to sell Torreira & Guendouzi, I'd be going for Bissouma, & perhaps even trying to cash in on Elneny & going for a 2nd option to cover AFCON such as Berge.

Should be all over Berge when Sheffield get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom